Petition for DLC , please sign! the more the better!

I don't know how i should feel about this but this stuff costs Money and Coding isn't that easy ( I guess, i'm not an expert) and how many players on PSN actually hunting for Trophies? I also have 1 Game which an unobtainable Trophy and tried it with an Petition and guess what? The devs didn't Care about it and i was really late to the Party and didn't make my research beforehand, so sorry to hear that but sometimes it's better to forget about it.

And Charging Real Money for Trophies is probably the most fucked up thing that i heard about it. That's straight up Idiotic.

Good Luck anyway if this should work but i see this as really low change :/

I want to thank everyone that signed in, from inside this post or not. We reached 106 already, pretty happy with it tbh, next step would be talking on ea support chat and the more reports the better, but would have to be a dictator to make that happen since i don't see lot of people doing it freely, either cuz of lazyness or other reason.

I did it myself and went smooth, by just searching ea support chat can find it i believe. Also if a person has multiple ea accounts can multiply number of reports.

I want to leave this here, that the only reason stuff doesn't get fixed in unobtainable games is a big part because lot of people won't do their part. Imagine thousands of players reporting. Do you really think shit wouldn't get fixed? 

People united that's the only way there's progress and this applies to probably everything in life.

Companies wouldn't want to loose their reputation and supports rating, so would fix it.

Edited by black_opREADYf1

On 7/15/2021 at 5:43 AM, Bumperklever said:

This is so weird. 

So you have to be a 99% completionist to have care about unobtainable trophies? That is some real elitist shit right there. 

In my opinion, the closing of these modes is easily a bad practice of EA, just like fuse this was not announced. So I can totally understand people complaining.

Aww booo. It was a question, dont get so offended. If the guy was concerned about his completion rate, he'd be a bit more proactive. Nothing wrong with trying to increase your completion rate, but calling for a petition because you are late to the game is like asking for a participation medal.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2021 at 2:28 PM, Scherytto said:

Oh yes this is amazing!

Lot of people must go there and reply, who the hell knows, maybe it's gonna change something since it's literally on the ea site.

Please people go there and reply, the more the better! You don't have to say a lot, just saying something like I agree or please fix it, or you can just develope your thoughts and opinion about the subject, anything that can contribute for the fix

Edited by black_opREADYf1

7 hours ago, The-Smiths-85 said:

What's also pretty illogical is that they are updating arena mode events in the PvsZ2 on mobile. Why have they decided to leave the GW2 is beyond my reasoning. I'm glad I didn't start it but would love to play it one day WITH the ability to have 100%.

Bruh that's so nonsense, how's a mobile version that popular and giving money to the company when console games from the series are left behind? Plus gw1/2/bfn are amazing games since have different gameplay and more open world than the typical pvz which is like an RPG type of game lol I don't think it's fair some still getting updating while other titles are left behind.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here's a proof that EA and Popcap are still updating some events in a Free to play version of PvsZ2 while still not doing anything with the GW2. Go figure. =/

I've uploaded an image from my phone so you could see it (there's a circus event being held at the moment):

https://ibb.co/svkYT4z

Edited by The-Smiths-85
Added the link.

• 4 weeks later...

I believe we all have the answer in this vid...Unfortunately, the devs won't come back to GW2. But the main guy from Popcap states that there are no players in GW games which isn't true! People still play these. One year ago there were a lot of players in the first one, because of the EA Play, so they're full of po*p...

17 hours ago, The-Smiths-85 said:

I believe we all have the answer in this vid...Unfortunately, the devs won't come back to GW2. But the main guy from Popcap states that there are no players in GW games which isn't true! People still play these. One year ago there were a lot of players in the first one, because of the EA Play, so they're full of po*p...

Ok, if there are players, how many?

If there are 1000 players playing a game worldwide, yes it obviously has players but it's far easier to say there are no players.

If players don't understand that the game(s) have been abandoned then I think it's a question of how intelligent the people asking for it are and not comprehending how AAA/games/companies/development works.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OmegaRejectz said:

If there are 1000 players playing a game worldwide, yes it obviously has players but it's far easier to say there are no players.

If players don't understand that the game(s) have been abandoned then I think it's a question of how intelligent the people asking for it are and not comprehending how AAA/games/companies/development works.

I presume the number of players is enough to compete but not enough to make profit from microtransactions. It's probably similar to the amount of people playing the first GW one year ago. During evening hours on weekends there were around 150+ users online from what I've seen.

Yep, that's why I'm glad I've read this topic before starting the game. Every trophy hunter's golden rule is "do online trophies first and (if possible) right away". Hopefully Popcap will make a remake of the second GW someday, because I'd love to play it. The first one was really good and from what I've seen the sequel is even better. Just posting info here to inform other people about it.

Release game.

Do not support game.

Game dies (in part) due to lack of support.

"We don't need to support the game because it's dead."

Release next game in the series, rinse & repeat.

Actually, the cycle accelerates because people get sick of this. How long was Neighborville supported? Sad way for this franchise to go.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Never understood how someone can get so condescending like this, i know a game dev personally and tells me this is a laughable fix. Its like these people expect some sort of reprimand from these greedy publishers that defend them with all their heart and soul ?

• Like 1

On 2022-02-09 at 2:30 AM, Keen_Chriss said:

Never understood how someone can get so condescending like this, i know a game dev personally and tells me this is a laughable fix. Its like these people expect some sort of reprimand from these greedy publishers that defend them with all their heart and soul 1f602.png

Is what I said wrong? People shouldn't be surprised when a multiplayer-only game gets shut down when the player base is nearly non-existent.

It'd be different if it was 2 months after launch, but GW2 has been out for nearly 5 years. They kept the Community Challenges online for 4 years.

14 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Is what I said wrong? People shouldn't be surprised when a multiplayer-only game gets shut down when the player base is nearly non-existent.

It'd be different if it was 2 months after launch, but GW2 has been out for nearly 5 years. They kept the Community Challenges online for 4 years.

You're totally right about the people who should have been prepared for such outcome. On the other hand there are games that weren't that successful, which have been supported for far longer. I just really doubt there is no community to compete like the Popcap head claims but this should be confirmed by someone who has played lately.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
4 hours ago, Keen_Chriss said:

Wouldnt that get him banned though? At least from PSNProfiles?

Most likely, just it can take a while to get these people yanked down as the CRT are often backlogged.

I reported him myself. I always check in on PvZ in the hope that one day the one unobtainable trophy on my profile might by some miracle become obtainable again ?

• Like 2

On 10/23/2022 at 5:37 PM, ScintillaWolf said:

Most likely, just it can take a while to get these people yanked down as the CRT are often backlogged.

I reported him myself. I always check in on PvZ in the hope that one day the one unobtainable trophy on my profile might by some miracle become obtainable again ?

I was able to message him and he told me it was this thing called “savewizard”.

Something about an archived save and thats how he obtained them. Havent really looked into it so dont know much about it.

You and me both, im here constantly looking as well, praying EA is nice for once. Its literally my only game not 100% on my account so it’s basically tradition to pray every night at this point 

• Like 1

I still play GW2 every single day, unless I'm sick or unable to play. And have been since the game was released about 5 years ago.

Also have about 5,500 hours invested in Turf-Taker Over alone. It's my go-to game. Always have fun with it for hours a day/night. 

I was told I could have reached max rank at least 5-6 times within that time period. But Im not even close to max rank. Lol

Really hate the Battle For Neighbor Ville game. Platinumed it and deleted it ASAP. The PVP is ok, but they have butchered all of the characters. 

I would love to see a PVZ3 and/or a PVZ2 remastered. I never ever get tired of playing PVZ2. It's a very good and fun game. There's a lot to do.

But like most games, it has got some balancing issues. And also a few other tiny things that need tweaking. But that will never get fixed now.

Edited by TheDarkKratos
  • Like 1