New Heist=New Trophies?

nolanexpress08

If they are going to add them, I'd imagine that they'd be similar to the Doomsday heist ones. Complete the heights, do it whilst completing the elite challenges etc.

I'm not holding out too much hope for this dlc. Based off the past ones, it'll be a 2-3 million new base/vehicle needed to set it up and then various vehicles that can only be customized via upgrades, with the whole thing encouraging the use of microtransactions. Yeah, the new island map looks nice as a change of scenery but I don't see Rockstar (or more likely Take 2) changing the formula which has made them megabucks - at the expense of the game becoming a grindathon.

I'd love to be wrong on that but I've been burned too many times.

i hope not, i almost died from doing the doomsdays challenges as they were so stressful with 2 people and played almost no stop doing them during the week, i will still play it even if they have no trophies 

• Like 4

I don't have my copy of gta5 anymore, so i hope they don't. Also the doomsday mastermind trophy was annoying to get. it was a fun heist though but frustrating at times. If they do add trophies i hope that gta online will become free to play at least. im not spending anything more on this game.

While the last heist did not have trophies, I would bet it will have trophies. The previous heist was a one-off. This looks like another huge heist update like the two previous ones to receive trophies. They even took the time to make sure it is soloable, so I really would expect some new trophies, since the map is being expanded as a result.

• Like 2

It would only be logical, if they added new trophies with the update.

New trophies=more people will play it.

The more people play it the more people they reach with their advertisement for free GTA 5 on PS5 and in the end they would make more money by doing so.

Personally, I wouldn‘t mind new trophies. I enjoyed the difficulty of the DD heist and I‘m ready for a new challenge?

• Like 2