New Heist=New Trophies?

nolanexpress08

3 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

If we get trophies, i hope they are not involved with gambling. It's banned in my country so those trophies would be unobtainable (maybe not with vpn)

I think any laws like that will affect you regardless of using a VPN because the country of your PSN account is Greece and you can’t change that on your account. However I doubt they’ll put something into GTA V that would make it unobtainable for you and if they did it might get fixed by them. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sergen said:

As someone who first played this game 7 years ago on PS3 and 6 years ago on PS4 I think that I've had enough of GTA V right now, to get me interested in GTA again I'd rather see them make GTA 6 because it has been long enough now... 

You're missing the point, so I'll say it again, I didn't want to argue about how good or not your reasons are... I was just saying that even if you have very good reasons, if you don't want to play the game again... Well you don't have to play the game again...

• Like 1

I hope there will be no more trophies. After playing it on the 360 initially I clocked in over 1000 hours on the PS4 version. GTA Online has been a cash grab for many years. Instead of releasing single player dlc like they originally intended, Rockstar is milking that cow to no end. Seeing some people in this thread say "that if you don't like new trophies, don't play it", well, here's my take on that:

I would prefer it if no new trophies were implemented simply because I don't wanna do them, the reasons being general GTA Online fatigue and the same old gameplay, the same overpriced items, the same horrible performance. However it's not really an option for me to just let it slide and sit at something lower than 100 % completion at this point, seeing how friends of mine and me suffered through the doomsday trophies. I really don't want to be forced to return to a 7 year old game because it get's new trophies every 2 to 3 years. Also I hate having to re-download it every time.

How about GTA VI for a change.

Edited by JohnlMatrix
  • Like 4

Bummer. I love GTA and love trophies. A new GTA isn’t exactly just around the corner either, so would be a nice Christmas present to finally get some GTA-trophies again for the first time in years. Wasted opportunity.

Edited by Bezenko
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, Patrickosan said:

Hohoho, that's a great news! Sooner this online will be dead the better.

Too right it is the sooner the better. Only once they stop taking in the cash on V they I think would be serious about a new game.

• Like 2