Anyone else finding bosses way too easy? Spoilers

Turbobuddah

Granted i'm playing the game on medium but i've just beat Cordelia the witch at power level 167, that's less than half her 340. That said I couldn't manage it at power level 124, although I had a bottle of wine before trying so might be why

Same with roaming Order members, even easier with those because you can roll over their back when they rune move

Most of the time it's just parry and well timed slow mo dodges, coupled with a bit of poison and the game is laughable. Proving nice practice for when I dive back into Demons Souls tbh

The game is quite accessible on the default settings as you mentioned, but there are also two combat difficulties above that. If you're finding the game too easy you could always tick your way up to Beserkr or Drengr. Assassin's Creed games have had the same basic formula for a long time, so if you're used to Dark Souls-esque difficulty I'm not surprised to hear you're not finding it here. 

I'm playing on easy but just for story's sake. This is going to be a long game and the trophies are going to be one hell of a grind. But one of my friends, who is a huge Souls-like player, is playing on the hardest difficulty and getting wrecked. So if you're not getting challenged enough, you can definitely up the ante. Should be changeable within your main menu.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/11/2020 at 2:13 PM, DeathlessVoid said:

I'm playing on easy but just for story's sake. This is going to be a long game and the trophies are going to be one hell of a grind. But one of my friends, who is a huge Souls-like player, is playing on the hardest difficulty and getting wrecked. So if you're not getting challenged enough, you can definitely up the ante. Should be changeable within your main menu.

Plat in 128 hours for me

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, KingNolla said:

i must be awful because i'm struggling with every boss i come up against so far. Including the legendary beasts i keep seeing a lot of talk about double spears so may just try that tactic 

I have been through this phase aswell, i found by just playing the game and getting timings right, it does become easier especially after unlocking most of the skills in the tree. Focus on dodging and not all out attack and make sure you have the slowing down time ability when you dodge perfectly. Its a huge help and helped me a lot. Focus on shooting weak points of the bosses first (like get 1 or 2 before even starting to attack), focus of the Nornir is a good aid for this.

Hope it helps a bit :)