"Don't Look Back"

ProStasyan

On 25.11.2020 at 1:18 AM, Xenoblast91 said:

Exactly the issue I'm experiencing. I don't own Nitrous nor any other boost for this trophy. I want to know too how to unlock those items. 

There is only one solution - to ask someone for one of these items, fulfill the condition of the trophy, and then return it back to the owner.

• 10 months later...

Google Translator (Germany)

You won't get this trophy anymore. I have been playing a lot for a year now and have been playing 99% Trophy for a long time. This one trophy can no longer be played freely. I pulled "Bournout" at some point and have been playing it for a good 1 year, of which there is probably only the import track, which used to be legacy. You won't get the trophy anymore. I earned a lot of things and also gave some away for free, there doubles and threefold. I even pulled one on the black market. More than 1 import "Bournout" did not come, neither "Thermik" or "Nitro". This trophy can no longer be played freely. There used to be the legacy stuff, all 3 rocket tracks were legacy and they are like all legacy stuff was removed from the game. Some of them have probably been converted to very rare imports, but the trophy will not appear with them. At least for me it doesn't come with it. Trading generally does not work, the rocket tracks are all blocked. In the approach something was already written here recently:

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic110934-100-impossible-for-new-players/

A friend's legacy missile trail, trophy came to him today, in just 2 games.

Freund.jpg

Legacy not in the game for 1 year + (my inventory):

Legacy.jpg

My Bournout Import (no trophy):

bournout.jpg

Is it possible to write to the support of the game, as the trophy error has not been known for 1+ year. Probably because too many get the trophy with an old item.

Edited by DoomOfNightmare

I want you to try this.. 

With your burnout equipped, start an exhibition match 1 vs bot, under setting make the match for 10 minutes and unlimited boost on. 

Play on map,, rocket labs double goals,, you need to stay on the button und never  leave your finger auch when the bot scores.. 

Viel Erfolg.. 

I don't even get any items after matches anymore.. at least can't remember getting anything in a long time. Only worthless blueprints. Which are worthless to even paying players I read.

Need this and Stocked (150 items, should be close if tournament items count?) At least I got a good certified item objective, 85/100 goals done.

Also need Metaverse (Equip the Ion Rocket Boost or the Halo Topper).

Then those annoying online party/club trophies.

Swap meet is impossible without paying. Don't like having a plat without 100% (would be my first) but will not pay 5€ for one trophy, if game is free.

E. We don't get items after matches, must have confused it with something else like challenge rewards opened right after a match.

Edited by J-Isoniemi
  • Like 1

Well sadly, the only way now to get ? after the game went free is to have 5 $, so i decided to buy the rocket pass and with it i manage to trade and have all trophies. ( i trade my burnout with someone and he didn't gave it back, but it was ok . I wanted to help more people now i cant..). 

Items you can get by the rocket pass or the rocket pass challenges (they are free (score 10 goals,,, etc) with one of these, i had my burnout boost item. 

Hope that helps. 

How long should "Stocked" trophy take approximately now? 

I'm level 99 now, got every possible item reward, used all tournament rewards for cheapest one to get more items, and have also traded 5 items away every time to get 1 new.

Also got 4 items from free PS+ pack, some appeared without warning after I installed it on PC (or was it a coincidence?) and used popcorn-code.

Feels like it's been way over 150 items already, blueprints not counted. 

Would be nice to get rid of this game one day.

Edited by J-Isoniemi

19 hours ago, Anasthesaint said:

Well sadly, the only way now to get 1f4af.png after the game went free is to have 5 $, so i decided to buy the rocket pass and with it i manage to trade and have all trophies. ( i trade my burnout with someone and he didn't gave it back, but it was ok . I wanted to help more people now i cant..). 

Items you can get by the rocket pass or the rocket pass challenges (they are free (score 10 goals,,, etc) with one of these, i had my burnout boost item. 

Hope that helps. 

That's not good but I'm glad you got some of those trophies at least.

9 hours ago, J-Isoniemi said:

How long should "Stocked" trophy take approximately now? 

I'm level 99 now, got every possible item reward, used all tournament rewards for cheapest one to get more items, and have also traded 5 items away every time to get 1 new.

Also got 4 items from free PS+ pack, some appeared without warning after I installed it on PC (or was it a coincidence?) and used popcorn-code.

Feels like it's been way over 150 items already, blueprints not counted. 

Would be nice to get rid of this game one day.

You can trade items over & over to get the trophy that way. It can be the same items too that you can trade to get it.

Edited by Destructor-8

On 26.10.2021 at 1:05 PM, Anasthesaint said:

Ich möchte, dass du das versuchst.. 

Starten Sie mit Ihrem Burnout-Ausrüstung ein Show-Match 1 gegen Bot, unter Einstellung das Match für 10 Minuten und unbegrenztes Boosten. 

Spielen Sie auf der Karte, Rocket Labs Doppeltore, Sie müssen auf dem Knopf bleiben und niemals Ihren Finger lassen, wenn der Bot trifft. 

Viel Erfolg.. 

Kein Kommen.

The new article "Burnout" is certified and imported, the timer is missing. The old as an inheritance can no longer be drawn today. So for a year there have been comments a few months ago, as confirmed by other players. Burnout may be the only one you can still get today. I Play 1 Year with all Week-Daily and never see a other Item. ^^ 1 Year+ No Legacy Iteam in Game! Legacy = Burnout, Nitro and Thermik (and other) with Timer. I can't win this trophy, you can't swap the Legacy Iteam taken from the game.

See last comments on youtube.

For those saying it is impossible after it went free to play, this is not true at all.  I started the game after free to play and have all trophies (except the trading one).  I have not paid any money for it.  You can get all the items needed in random drops.  It can take a while, but just keep playing, have fun and eventually it will drop.

I have not achieved anything with the support, which is helpful in itself, at least with the last supporter, who was the highest level. He said that Legacy was "rare" and I need that. The import does not work for it. In addition, you can no longer earn it in friendly games. The latter is actually not a problem because I didn't do it that way until the end. But that I have played games regularly (over 1 year) and have never drawn any in the Legacy category, they did not understand. I still assume that these iteams are no longer in the game and the trophy cannot be won.

I also pulled the black market which is not a draft, but not a legacy as a draft. :D

On 8.11.2021 at 10:18 AM, Anasthesaint said:

It's strange that you can't make it. I wish that I didn't give away my burnout so that I can give to you so that you can try it 1f641.png

I promise that if i get it back or if i find another one, i will let you know.. 

Thanks for the help offered, but these rocket tracks are not submersible as far as I know.

On 8.11.2021 at 10:36 AM, running_Amok_86 said:

For those saying it is impossible after it went free to play, this is not true at all.  I started the game after free to play and have all trophies (except the trading one).  I have not paid any money for it.  You can get all the items needed in random drops.  It can take a while, but just keep playing, have fun and eventually it will drop.

Okay, then it seems to work after all. Which missile trail with class did you use for "Don't Look Back" ?

• 1 year later...

I just got the burnout rocket boost trading five uncommon items, the rare crates have most of the rocket boost you need for the trophy just keep opening them till you find it, you could also trade five uncommon items for a rare item.