Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Neocarleen

[NA] Black Friday Sale | Ends 11/30 12AM PST

40 posts in this topic

Thank you, I was waiting for this! You can use for reference this list too. 

Edit: There are bundles which doesn't appear in this list but in the link above you can give an idea of which could you find along with other DLCs. Sadly we didn't get many individual packs with sales. 

Edited by Xenoblast91

A few things I'll be grabbing like Control Ultimate Edition, maybe N4S Heat Deluxe Edition but hasnt every N4S game were Ps Plus sometime? Not from BF sale but I am also picking up Ys VIII. Still going thru the list, may end up with another game or 3...😅

Does the Control UE come with an upgrade to the PS5 version? I may bite on that as I still need to buy the DLC, and $20 for the DLC plus the PS5 version would be worth it

2 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

Does the Control UE come with an upgrade to the PS5 version? I may bite on that as I still need to buy the DLC, and $20 for the DLC plus the PS5 version would be worth it

Yes.

Only Control UE does.

Not seeing much outside the normal, but Control Ultimate edition is a good deal and Spyro Trilogy is the lowest it's been. Wish that the Control DLC season pass would just go on sale...might end up getting the UE.

7 minutes ago, Grotz99 said:

Spyro Trilogy is the lowest it's been. 

Just grabbed it, almost missed that! $14 for 3 games is pretty darn steal.

They also added games to other sales (or else this list might be incomplete): A Plague Tale is the lowest it's been, as are Wolfenstein: Youngblood, Stellaris, the Hitman HD bundle, or Ni no Kuni II Deluxe Edition. Not too many indies here, but as I bought something like 40 games from that sale, I won't complain too much. Also, Cuphead!

Man, I must be very picky because of all the sales we've had the last two months, I haven't bought a single thing. There's just nothing out there I want/don't already own. 

50 minutes ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

Bleh, TLOU2 who came out after FF7R has a 50% discount, while FF7R only a 1/3,% yeah, I'll wait some more.

Not sure if you prefer digital but Target has FF7R for $24.99+tax, and TLOU2 for $29.99, Black Friday sale. PS Store sale should really try to better itself to be competitive with physicals.

Picked up Control UE and Judgment. I might grab a few more things like Destiny 2: Forsaken and Shadowkeep or the Spyro trilogy. I wonder if they'll add some more titles to the sale next Friday.

*sigh* AC Odyssey back on sale but not Origins. I know it is only a matter of time before it is back up but dangit I am tired of waiting for the Gold Edition to go back on sale.

For being "Black Friday", this sale is VERY disappointing. You have games that are more expensive than its physical counter part. I thought it was, AT LEAST, gonna match the price but they clearly don't care.

I currently see games not listed here like Kingdom Hearts 3, Red Dead Redemption 2, Shadow of the Tomb Raider for like $15 - $20 each on the NA store

33 minutes ago, da-Noob123 said:

*sigh* AC Odyssey back on sale but not Origins. I know it is only a matter of time before it is back up but dangit I am tired of waiting for the Gold Edition to go back on sale.

Gold Edition of Origins actually is on sale. Not sure why it's not on this list, but it's $19.99. 

Edited by DamagingRob

4 minutes ago, DamagingRob said:

Gold Edition of Origins actually is on sale. Not sure why it's not on this list, but it's $19.99. 

Oh hell yeah, thank you for head up!

Man, I'm like Stevie Wonder trying to find and sort out the games in this new layout for the Store.

What a mess by Sony! Totally anti-consumer.

1 hour ago, The_Mighty_Ducks said:

Anyone know if there's any PS3 or Vita games Black friday deals?

Unless they're cross buy with ps4, no.

I'll be picking up some Stellaris expansion pass 2. (I think thats the name).

Maybe Resi 3 at a push. Honestly though its a pretty tame black friday sale i think. 

The indie sale we just had in Europe was better. 

A question for those who played either Granblue Fantasy Versus or Spiderman on the ps4, would you recommend the game for 40 euros (Granblue) and 30 (Spiderman)? I have been planning on getting both games for a while now so I am really split right now