[NA] Black Friday Sale | Ends 11/30 12AM PST

Neocarleen

Thank you, I was waiting for this! You can use for reference this list too. 

Edit: There are bundles which doesn't appear in this list but in the link above you can give an idea of which could you find along with other DLCs. Sadly we didn't get many individual packs with sales. 

Edited by Xenoblast91
  • Like 1

A few things I'll be grabbing like Control Ultimate Edition, maybe N4S Heat Deluxe Edition but hasnt every N4S game were Ps Plus sometime? Not from BF sale but I am also picking up Ys VIII. Still going thru the list, may end up with another game or 3...?

2 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

Does the Control UE come with an upgrade to the PS5 version? I may bite on that as I still need to buy the DLC, and $20 for the DLC plus the PS5 version would be worth it

Yes.

Only Control UE does.

Not seeing much outside the normal, but Control Ultimate edition is a good deal and Spyro Trilogy is the lowest it's been. Wish that the Control DLC season pass would just go on sale...might end up getting the UE.

They also added games to other sales (or else this list might be incomplete): A Plague Tale is the lowest it's been, as are Wolfenstein: Youngblood, Stellaris, the Hitman HD bundle, or Ni no Kuni II Deluxe Edition. Not too many indies here, but as I bought something like 40 games from that sale, I won't complain too much. Also, Cuphead!

50 minutes ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

Bleh, TLOU2 who came out after FF7R has a 50% discount, while FF7R only a 1/3,% yeah, I'll wait some more.

Not sure if you prefer digital but Target has FF7R for $24.99+tax, and TLOU2 for $29.99, Black Friday sale. PS Store sale should really try to better itself to be competitive with physicals.

33 minutes ago, da-Noob123 said:

*sigh* AC Odyssey back on sale but not Origins. I know it is only a matter of time before it is back up but dangit I am tired of waiting for the Gold Edition to go back on sale.

Gold Edition of Origins actually is on sale. Not sure why it's not on this list, but it's $19.99. 

Edited by DamagingRob
  • Like 3

Lots of good games to consider but mmmmmmmm.. we're at this stage of the console generation where I'm deciding whether to wait and play the ps5 version later or just play the ps4 version now.

Looking at death stranding and control in particular, those will look stunning and probably run at higher framerates on the ps5. Decisions decisions