[NA] Black Friday Sale | Ends 11/30 12AM PST

Neocarleen

57 minutes ago, PooPooBlast said:

Looking at death stranding and control in particular, those will look stunning and probably run at higher framerates on the ps5. Decisions decisions

Well idk about Death Stranding but Control Ultimate Edition gets a free upgrade to PS5 in 2021, when PS5 ver gets released Im not sure if the price for the old Control UE for PS4 will be sale price or would they increase the price back to like a new price again. I dont know how these PS4 "free" upgrade pricing works just yet.

3 hours ago, The_Mighty_Ducks said:

Anyone know if there's any PS3 or Vita games Black friday deals?

I dont think we will ever see a PS3 Vita sale anymore...

On 11/21/2020 at 8:31 AM, NathanielJohn said:

OK, this is a beta test.

I didn't see any problems. Super handy list, thanks for this. It's generated by a script that pulls the sales details from PSN right? Cool.

Not a complaint but just noting, I was looking at a title from the last sale and your site was still listing the sale price shortly after that sale had expired.

2 hours ago, Metal Slime King said:

It's generated by a script that pulls the sales details from PSN right? Cool.

Not a complaint but just noting, I was looking at a title from the last sale and your site was still listing the sale price shortly after that sale had expired.

Yeah, it pulls the sales info from the PSN web store and then looks up the relevant trophy info from my site's database.

And thanks for letting me know about sale prices not being cleaned up -- I actually noticed that this morning too, so I changed the way that sales are ended on my site. Should be quicker/better at cleaning up sales from now on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spacey Dweeb said:

@NathanielJohn You are amazing. great job on that. Seriously, I'll be using your site going forward to browse games. I hate the new Sony store so damn much. My one suggestion to you is to get your screenshots to open in a new tab or a pop up thing. 

Thanks! Screenshots now open in a new tab (would you prefer that or a pop-up? I personally hate those image pop-up things which is why I didn't do it that way, but if there's a reasonable consensus that people like the in-page pop-up image viewer things, I'll do that instead).

last batch of games:

Lapis X labyrinth (ps4)
God Eater 3 (ps4)
Snake Boat: Otterrific Arcade (ps4)
My Name Is Mayo 2 (ps4)

sony made me go onto the website to check gaming prices so i could order off the ps4. banner didn't work. looks like my sony rewards has accumulated a bit of currency. i'll have that in handy sometime.

came close to saints but i had to go with the higher discount.

Edited by kingdrake2

On 11/24/2020 at 4:18 PM, NathanielJohn said:

Thanks! Screenshots now open in a new tab (would you prefer that or a pop-up? I personally hate those image pop-up things which is why I didn't do it that way, but if there's a reasonable consensus that people like the in-page pop-up image viewer things, I'll do that instead).

I think either works for me. What kept happening is I would open a screenshot, then try to close it, which meant I'd close your site. Then I would have to open a new tab and navigate back, forget after searching for a few minutes, open a screenshot, close the tab, have to navigate back again.. and so on. 

Edited by Spacey Dweeb

I see The New Avenger game (Delux) At like 35$ - but I haven't really seen anything super positive nor Negitive about the game, Aside from buggy trophys, and There mutiplay base diminishing - i played some of the Demo and it felt "meh" - but in Ya'lls Oppnion Is this Title worth the ~40$ (After Tax)? 

1 hour ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

I see The New Avenger game (Delux) At like 35$ - but I haven't really seen anything super positive nor Negitive about the game, Aside from buggy trophys, and There mutiplay base diminishing - i played some of the Demo and it felt "meh" - but in Ya'lls Oppnion Is this Title worth the ~40$ (After Tax)? 

The game hasn't made any profit. If you want to help Square Enix gain profit, yeah.