CoffeePS

One Shall Fall Trophy

5 posts in this topic

Just a heads up to others, I would highly recommend nabbing this trophy in your first playthrough. It took me about 2 hours of attempts to get it on NG+, not so easy to take down Tower Knight when you can die from 2 stray arrows at any time. Not to mention the run up to him is quite annoying. Yes I know I just need to "git gud", but it a frustrating experience I wouldn't wish on anybody. You can also just take care of it in a fresh file, but knocking it out early would be the speediest. 

I have been surprised by the difficulty of NG+ in general, feels like a bigger jump to me than other souls games. 

Yes, this is easiest on the first go, since enemies are weak, and the archers don't do much damage. But I actually did it on NG+ surprisingly. I used the Northern Regalia to beat TK, and it was surprisingly fast as well. 

Though to be fair, 90% of the trophies can be obtained on the first playthrough, with the exception of the Miracle and Spells trophy, since you need the Maiden's soul.

Remember that NG+ gets exponentially more difficult depending on what Soul Level you finish your first playthrough.

The higher your SL, the harder each NG+ will be.

I did it in NG+ easily, just make sure to wear thief's ring. Didn't get shot at all when he was down either.

8 hours ago, technole said:

I did it in NG+ easily, just make sure to wear thief's ring. Didn't get shot at all when he was down either.

I didn’t think the thief ring would have an impact, that definitely would have made things way more manageable!