Something odd occurred. Maybe a minor glitch.

DJY8898

Back when I joined groups for the Ghost Of Tsushima multiplayer, I added a number of people to my friends list. Now that I finished, I removed them all (only because I like to keep my list small and for people I know in person). But for some reason, one of them is still there. Not as a friend nor follower. When I hover over the "friends that play this" section on any game that both of us own, they still appear despite not being on my friends list. I tried adding them back so I could explain, but they didn't accept. Any ideas?

Well, I haven't played Ghosts of Tsushima but if it is like Warframe, you will have friends listed in the Social tab within the game, possibly people you did raid with and what not.  Be sure you don't have anyone listed on the Social tab in the game, because if you are still with a group, you cannot remove them from the PSN friend list.

• Like 2

I double-checked the social tab in GoT. Everything is fine. I'm not involved in any groups and I left the community but the player is still there when I hover over GoT and Minecraft. Only the games that the person and I own are affected.

Edited by DJY8898