Can the game be solo boosted?

POEman553

10 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

So I have two PS4s and a buddy of mine is looking to sell his soon -- how many PS4s are needed to boost on this game?

you can i think do the whole thing solo with 2 ps4s but trust me itll be alot easier with a friend. you have to play with a friend 100 times, so not only do you have to rubber band the controller, you have to make them keep spawning and not dying. also in the games where you play the waves the game tends to crash once past wave 10 you start getting into a risky area of one person getting kicked and losing all progress. me and arix would usually kill ourselves at wave 11 or 20 if we felt risky. the 250xp co op is also another long grind that would be alot easier with a friend. your alt would have to activate certain commands and you would have to keep your alt alive. the problem with that is if your doing waves in the castle which is the easiest level to do it and you stay still in one spot you will prob die. you learn where to go and stand to make the soldiers come at you one way instead of swarming you from behind etc. the battles you can do mostly against all ai players online. i always picked a server from another country because they lagged so no one would join them. i did a couple things with my alt but the majority of stuff i did with arix. its quite the grind. we played nonstop for a few weeks everyday