Connectivity Issues

PFinchen

I just wanted to warn people that I’ve been having some serious issues with lagging and general bugginess so far, and it may be wise to steer clear until this seems remedied. Certainly this could be something exclusively on my end, but I’ve never had these kinds of issues, so I’m inclined to think others may experience this as well. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, PFinchen said:

I just wanted to warn people that I’ve been having some serious issues with lagging and general bugginess so far, and it may be wise to steer clear until this seems remedied. Certainly this could be something exclusively on my end, but I’ve never had these kinds of issues, so I’m inclined to think others may experience this as well. 

I’ve been on the discord for the game, it’s server wide it’s been a bit shaky for the past few hours and seems pretty much complete down right now. Seems like they’re working on it atm 

• Like 1

Just wanted to update this thread to state that the servers have been much better, at least for me. I’ve had no real problems getting into games and playing them, had one game disconnect, but that was it over the course of at least 8 hours since my original post.