DOOM Eternal Deluxe Edition no dlc appears

Kyarr15

Hello, I bought the deluxe edition of the eternal doom, I have redeemed the code that it includes but it does not allow me to download the DLC from either the PC or the library and within the game it appears as not available, has it happened to someone else ?.
I have tried to delete the game and reinstall it but it remains the same.
It was supposed to include a season pass for year 1, but i have to pay.

oDHMBvy.jpg

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Kyarr15 said:

Hello, I bought the deluxe edition of the eternal doom, I have redeemed the code that it includes but it does not allow me to download the DLC from either the PC or the library and within the game it appears as not available, has it happened to someone else ?.
I have tried to delete the game and reinstall it but it remains the same.
It was supposed to include a season pass for year 1, but i have to pay.

oDHMBvy.jpg

Have you tried redeeming it from the in game menu?

Have you tried restarting your system? have you tried renewing your licenses? When you go to the game page where it shows Overview, Trending, Friends, PS Store, does the add-on there show it? and if so does it say installed etc?

8 hours ago, shakie19 said:

Have you tried redeeming it from the in game menu?

Yes, I tried, when I enter in the menu, it seems like i haven't bought it yet.

fssTaOm.jpg

7 hours ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Have you tried restarting your system? have you tried renewing your licenses? When you go to the game page where it shows Overview, Trending, Friends, PS Store, does the add-on there show it? and if so does it say installed etc?

I have tried it all but the add-ons still appear as if they need to be paid.

1 hour ago, LordWikii said:

I had bought the deluxe edition many months ago but is none of you able to add the DLC to your library by going through this link?

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP1003-CUSA13338_00-DOOMETERNALDLC01

No, I have opened the link from my PC and I don't get the option to add to the library or any other option.

13 minutes ago, Kyarr15 said:

No, I have opened the link from my PC and I don't get the option to add to the library or any other option.

And going throught the game add-ons in your PS4 doesn't let you get the DLC? In the game page specifically, not the store,

Edited by LordWikii

1 hour ago, LordWikii said:

I had bought the deluxe edition many months ago but is none of you able to add the DLC to your library by going through this link?

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP1003-CUSA13338_00-DOOMETERNALDLC01

Bought the game yesterday, followed this link and now I have added it to my library. Thanks for sharing. Should be good to have the DLC honestly, no problems whatsoever.

59 minutes ago, The_Retro_Maniac said:

I tried looking through this link. https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP1003-CUSA13275_00-DOOMETERNALBUNDL

Deluxe Edition Purchased

Standard Edition Purchased

DOOM Eternal: The Ancient Gods - Part One (Standalone)

Not available for purchase

You're not supposed to buy the standalone version of The Ancient Gods DLC. You gotta find the other version of that DLC which is free for you since you own the Deluxe Edition.

Try this one https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP1003-CUSA13275_00-DOOMETERNALDLC01

Edited by LordWikii

14 minutes ago, Mardolina said:

Well, nothing works for me. I have submitted a ticket on Bethesda Support including a screenshot of a transaction number etc. Hopefully it gets sorted out very soon.

How have you contacted them? I tried from their page by sending them an email and also by twitter, they have not answered me in any of them.

35 minutes ago, SaintChris777 said:

Have you tried adding the Year One Pass seperately to your account? That pass is needed to get the DLC for free.

Doom Eternal - Year One Pass

If I'm not mistaken I had to add this one manually to my account to get it working.

I have tried to buy it, but it costs € 29.99, when trying to put it in the shopping cart it tells me that it cannot be added to the shopping cart.

EDIT: In other forums in Spain they are commenting that the same problem happens with the deluxe edition.

Edited by Kyarr15

That is extremely odd. I just checked again and I also got only one voucher to enter a code for the deluxe edition. Could swear I had to "buy" the Year One Pass, but it was highlighted as free. Added to the cart and the DLC was free for me afterwards.
Contacting Sony or Bethesda seems to be the only option.

Bethesda support wrote to me that the issue is resolved (with an automated response of course) but it still persists - they think that you have an option to add it for free on PSN Store...what a joke. Hopefully its sorted out by SEN staff.

Edited by Mardolina

They told me this morning that the issue was fixed, I sent them photos of the store showing them it wasn't. They asked for my psn id and proof of purchase and they said I could redeem the content via the bethesda.net menu in game by selecting reconcile entitlements. That was an hour ago, it didn't work.

On 21/11/2020 at 4:34 PM, LordWikii said:

You're not supposed to buy the standalone version of The Ancient Gods DLC. You gotta find the other version of that DLC which is free for you since you own the Deluxe Edition.

Try this one https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP1003-CUSA13275_00-DOOMETERNALDLC01

I appreciate the help but i still cannot get this DLC at all says not available for purchase no matter what. I have even loaded the game and tried that way same thing. This thing must be broken.

Edit: Forgot to say i also checked in addons when you press down underneath the game where it shows trending playstation store etc nothing works so its pointless paying extra for the deluxe as you get nothing.

Edited by The_Retro_Maniac