Trophy Thoughts

Thephoenixshow

very standard Ubisoft game. From what I've seen of this game tho it looks fairly promising. I'll give it a shot when it hits the bargain bin but commenters here can let us know if they've played it already. I know there was a Stadia demo (lol) a little while ago and people seemed excited.

Whilst the trophy icons are quite bland, they don’t bother me much. Does look pretty straightforward and standard. Upgrade all skills fully, collect things, combat trophies but the question is how long would it take? If we’re talking standard then perhaps 30 hours? Give or take 10.

Will probably buy this a little later after launch though

11 hours ago, UltraFire121 said:

I don't wanna sound harsh and all but Ubisoft makes that name "Immortals Fenyx Rising" to serious and should of stick to Fenyx Rising instead.

The game used to be called 'Gods & Monsters' which I thought was a great title, but they changed it to 'Immortals: Fenyx Rising' because of an alleged trademark dispute with Monster energy drinks and Ubisoft changed it as a result.

I'm cautiously optimistic about this game - it looks lovely and I'm digging the theme. It also had some pretty positive first impressions from review and platform sites too.

• Like 1