Trophy Thoughts

Thephoenixshow

On 21/11/2020 at 9:55 AM, UltraFire121 said:

I don't wanna sound harsh and all but Ubisoft makes that name "Immortals Fenyx Rising" to serious and should of stick to Fenyx Rising instead.

I have the feeling the game is called Fenyx Rising and the franchise will be called Immortals. With the DLC announced being, a continuation, a brand new story and possibly a spin-off, plus the first name God and Monsters... that’s my bet

On 11/22/2020 at 0:45 PM, MsVelvet said:

There is no difficulty trophy which means i can put this game on easy n enjoy the story. The list looks pretty standard n doable though, looking forward to this 1.

Ubisoft is very lenient with not having difficulty trophies. Aside from For Honor, I can't remember the last time they had a difficulty trophy (excluding Far Cry 5 since that was a DLC).

I played this game for review and have been double dipping with the trophies by making strategic saves. For example, I'd get the trophy on PS5, back up the second most recent autosave to Ubisoft's cloud service, back out, load up the PS4 version, and redo the last step of the trophy on PS4 to pop it for the second time. I've been able to get both lists almost done through this method (still not at platinum yet).

However, the PS4 trophies aren't live yet so I can't sync it. Also I am not sure (but doubtful of) if they auto pop. They didn't for me when I tried but that could be because of its pre-release nature. Or it could be because it doesn't support it. Or it could be because it doesn't support it yet. I can't say for sure.

Edited by Chaos_Bladez
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Chaos_Bladez said:

I played this game for review and have been double dipping with the trophies by making strategic saves. For example, I'd get the trophy on PS5, back up the second most recent autosave to Ubisoft's cloud service, back out, load up the PS4 version, and redo the last step of the trophy on PS4 to pop it for the second time. I've been able to get both lists almost done through this method (still not at platinum yet).

However, the PS4 trophies aren't live yet so I can't sync it. Also I am not sure (but doubtful of) if they auto pop. They didn't for me when I tried but that could be because of its pre-release nature. Or it could be because it doesn't support it. Or it could be because it doesn't support it yet. I can't say for sure.

This is what I did for Diablo 3, so this game actually allows you to back up the PS5 save and load up the PS4? I just want to make sure I understand that right because usually it's the other way around. I wish Miles Morales allowed it, because for my first run I would rather play on PS5 but still torn on what to do. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

You will be told that there is point of no return, you will be asked to create a save before entering the final dungeon. After the dungeon you can either go into NG+ or continue with the savefile before the dungeon.

Thanks. And congrats with the plat! How was the game? Comparable to AC Odyssey ?

9 hours ago, PortaLuna said:

This is what I did for Diablo 3, so this game actually allows you to back up the PS5 save and load up the PS4? I just want to make sure I understand that right because usually it's the other way around. I wish Miles Morales allowed it, because for my first run I would rather play on PS5 but still torn on what to do. 

Yeah. You get four saves to upload to the cloud, saves you can download on other platforms. So every time you pop a trophy, either make a hard save right before or upload the the second most recent auto save (be sure to check the time stamp) to the cloud. 

Go to the other platform, load it up, and do the thing to pop the trophy. It's fairly easy. 

As for Miles, trophies are cool but play it on PS5 first. That's just my suggestion. 

• Like 2

On 12/1/2020 at 8:32 PM, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

You will be told that there is point of no return, you will be asked to create a save before entering the final dungeon. After the dungeon you can either go into NG+ or continue with the savefile before the dungeon.

Congrats on the plat. Was wondering how long it takes to platinum the game?

This looks like a standard 'do everything' Ubisoft trophy list. I was planning on playing it on release, it looks beautiful and Odyssey still remains my favourite AC game since the Ezio trilogy. But I actually might wait a few days. I just got done with a 150 hour AC Valhalla Plat and I think I have a bit of open world fatigue after that monster of a game ?