Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dtrexofgaming

What PSN games do you want to come to PS4 next?

8 posts in this topic

With the announcement of Flower, Flow, Sound Shapes and escape plan coming to PS4, what else do you want to come? Games you want on PS Vita can be listed here too.

My list:

1. Journey (herp derp)- Chances of happening 8/10

2. Fat Princess (It would boost up the online community again and personally I thought it was fun as hell from what I've played.) Chances of happening: 5/10

3. Guacamelle (Honestly the game was just great, and it would be fun on the PS4.) Chances of Happening 6/10

4. Tokyo Jungle (It was fun, and the remote play worked well with the vita. It'd be nice to have an actual vita port those, as well as a PS4 port.) Chances of happening: 5/10

5. When Vikings Attack (It was dumb fun enough said) Chances of Happening- 5/10

6. Trash Panic (Was it hard as hell- fuck yeah but it was fun, and it would be a good fit for the vita I think. And hey throw in a PS4 port while your at it.) Chances of happening- 2/10

7. Pain (It was stupid but fun. ONE THING THOUGH. They better make an edition that includes the DLC because the main version has near shit nothing.) Chances of happening- 1.5/10

Edited by dtrexofgaming

I really want Rainbow Moon. And I think that's actually in the process of being made, I'm not sure. I really want to play that game, but I keep playing other games instead of rainbow moon. Some day, hopefully... some day.

I really want Rainbow Moon. And I think that's actually in the process of being made, I'm not sure. I really want to play that game, but I keep playing other games instead of rainbow moon. Some day, hopefully... some day.

The Vita port of rainbow moon has been finished and should be available around December from what the team have said as long as they encounter no issues  plus rainbow skies should be finished sometime next year.

All PSone and PS2 classics (these are technically PSN games...) with trophies please.

All PSone and PS2 classics (these are technically PSN games...) with trophies please.

Oh god if the PS1-2 classics had trophies that would be amazing. I doubt they'd do it though.

Oh god if the PS1-2 classics had trophies that would be amazing. I doubt they'd do it though.

They have the ability to do it, but I'd doubt they'd do it either. However, I bet they will add most if not all the PS2 and PS1 classics on the PS4 (eventually). :rolleyes:

PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX.

And ^ the classics with trophies. Crash Bandicoot and Spyro platinums would be heaps of fun to try and get.

PSone and PS2 classics, and hope they even launch more that the ones avaiable now.