Taliesin_2943

Any tips for The Untouchable Spider-Man?

16 posts in this topic

I'm Abit rusty with this game so does anyone have any tips or strategies or a good base to attempt this on?

One of the bases had a spawn spot that was out of sight of all enemies. It was one of the Demon Bases, don't remember which one. I just spammed gadgets until there were a few enemies left on the final stage. Then I went out and killed the rest of them normally.

1 minute ago, DWoodsy99 said:

One of the bases had a spawn spot that was out of sight of all enemies. It was one of the Demon Bases, don't remember which one. I just spammed gadgets until there were a few enemies left on the final stage. Then I went out and killed the rest of them normally.

So I'm looking for a demon base then I don't suppose your still playing and could try to find it again kinda give me a picture on what to do? Any help is appreciated you have already given me a huge lead thank you

On 11/21/2020 at 11:19 PM, Taliesin_2943 said:

So I'm looking for a demon base then I don't suppose your still playing and could try to find it again kinda give me a picture on what to do? Any help is appreciated you have already given me a huge lead thank you

I see you got the trophies you were asking about, would you mind typing out what you did? It's hard to find any help on getting these trophies.

2 hours ago, MarkGrouch said:

I see you got the trophies you were asking about, would you mind typing out what you did? It's hard to find any help on getting these trophies.

I went to 1 of the fisk construction yards I'll have to look later to tell you exactly which but it has a large pillar in the center you can stand on and walf around on top and your all but unshootable and I just started out stealthing most of the first round then once they knew I was there I'd start using triangle to zip to the enemies and attack them till it started getting Abit hairy then zipped up to the top of the pillar for a breather then carefully impact web any with stunbatons, guns or rockets I could see then pop down and use the web blossom to catch several up 

It's not super easy but after afew tries I got it in the bag and hardly needed my safe spot the main thing is zipping to enemies and trying to take out those with weapons that can hit you when ur in the air or shock you. My main downfall on most attempts was the stun grenade they would toss under my feet when I was in the air cause it went off as I landed and screwed me up

It's probably alot easier once you have more gadgets and abilities like web bomb and such all I had was web blossom and impact webs to work with cause I am a massochist and just wanted to get that trophy done lol

Edited by Taliesin_2943

I did the auto-pop from my save file and this was the only trophy that didn't pop for me. I'm rusty myself on the gameplay since I haven't played forever. I originally did the platinum/dlc on PS4 when it first came out.

My plan was to just start a brand new NG+ and to play quick refresher with the early "tutorial" like sections of the game and then knock out one of the Fisk hideouts.. I think you still have the gadgets unlocked in NG+ at the beginning and the Fisk hideouts would be easier choices than the later hideouts/bases. 

Edited by JayBizzle311

22 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

I went to 1 of the fisk construction yards I'll have to look later to tell you exactly which but it has a large pillar in the center you can stand on and walf around on top and your all but unshootable and I just started out stealthing most of the first round then once they knew I was there I'd start using triangle to zip to the enemies and attack them till it started getting Abit hairy then zipped up to the top of the pillar for a breather then carefully impact web any with stunbatons, guns or rockets I could see then pop down and use the web blossom to catch several up 

It's not super easy but after afew tries I got it in the bag and hardly needed my safe spot the main thing is zipping to enemies and trying to take out those with weapons that can hit you when ur in the air or shock you. My main downfall on most attempts was the stun grenade they would toss under my feet when I was in the air cause it went off as I landed and screwed me up

It's probably alot easier once you have more gadgets and abilities like web bomb and such all I had was web blossom and impact webs to work with cause I am a massochist and just wanted to get that trophy done lol

I'm just starting and still early in the game, but thank you for these tips.

Couple of questions - can you replay a base after clearing it? Is it possible to reset them, or is this trophy missable? Also, can you lower difficulty when attempting this, or are you locked in? I'm on the higher difficulty as I enjoy the combat challenge, but this is obviously going to be a pain in the ass on that setting.

3 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

Couple of questions - can you replay a base after clearing it? Is it possible to reset them, or is this trophy missable? Also, can you lower difficulty when attempting this, or are you locked in? I'm on the higher difficulty as I enjoy the combat challenge, but this is obviously going to be a pain in the ass on that setting.

The trophy requirements don't mention anything about difficulty so changing the difficulty level to the easiest shouldn't matter.

However I don't think the difficulty will change anything in terms of this specific trophy/challenge. You just simply have to "not get hit once".. Difficulty levels don't typically determine things like if you get hit or not. It usually impacts how much power that hit has when it actually hits you and how much life it takes away.

Edited by JayBizzle311

This trophy and the 100 Hit combo are the only two that didn't autopop for me. I got the 100 hit combo first try, but the Clean sweep base was annoying me. Took like 45 minutes in one of the Fisk bases. I cannot stress this enough but the Spider Bots are your BEST friend. KEEP spamming those bad boys. Stealth the first wave then go all out. Watch out for the random bullet spraying assholes though, for the longest while I would get hit by a random ass bullet from them spraying or cuz an asshole decided to throw a molotov at me in his face. lmao

6 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

Yes you can replay bases by going to their location and standing in the blue circle and choosing to replay it.

Yes, you can lower difficulty and do it on whichever settings you want.

11 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

I'm still just starting out aswell hence the lack of stuff I had at hand it's not as bad as it sounds once u get a feel for spiderman and how the enemies spawn

1 hour ago, JayBizzle311 said:

The trophy requirements don't mention anything about difficulty so changing the difficulty level to the easiest shouldn't matter.

However I don't think the difficulty will change anything in terms of this specific trophy/challenge. You just simply have to "not get hit once".. Difficulty levels don't typically determine things like if you get hit or not. It usually impacts how much power that hit has when it actually hits you and how much life it takes away.

I think the enemies are less aggressive on the lower difficulty settings, but you may be right. I will try a base towards the end once I have a good number of upgrades.

This trophy popped for me without completing the requirement. I was cleaning one of the saber outposts and after cleaning the game crashed. I reloaded it and was on the stage where you need to open the door for prisoners after the last round. It popped immediately after I resumed the game even though I’m sure I was kicked multiple times during cleaning.

You may try to quit and resume right before opening the door, but after cleaning the last round. I don’t know if it will work but it is worth trying.

On 11/23/2020 at 3:20 PM, diskdocx said:

I think the enemies are less aggressive on the lower difficulty settings, but you may be right. I will try a base towards the end once I have a good number of upgrades.

Easiest difficulty also makes regular enemies take only two hits to knock out.  It's an easy a trophy if you're decent with the combat and do it on Friendly - Neighborhood.  The Fisk base that's is on the ground is an easy one to pull it off on.

Edited by Snake2410

2 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

Easiest difficulty also makes regular enemies take only two hits to knock out.  It's an easy a trophy if you're decent with the combat and do it on Friendly - Neighborhood.  The Fisk base that's is on the ground is an easy one to pull it off on.

Yeah, I had little difficulty with it once I got a few upgrades. Took a few tries cause one of the shooters always got a cheap hit in. Friendly helps as the enemies are less aggressive, but you still have to move quickly. Having some gadgets upgrades is useful too as that incapacitates enemies rapidly. 

This is probably the hardest trophy in the game overall.

15 hours ago, diskdocx said:

Yeah, I had little difficulty with it once I got a few upgrades. Took a few tries cause one of the shooters always got a cheap hit in. Friendly helps as the enemies are less aggressive, but you still have to move quickly. Having some gadgets upgrades is useful too as that incapacitates enemies rapidly. 

This is probably the hardest trophy in the game overall.

I disagree, but maybe I'm just really good at the combat.  Ultimate difficulty was more difficult for me, but still really easy.  On Friendly - Neighborhood I did it first try without even expecting to. 

I also was fully upgraded and used a mod build that focused on having a lot of multi hit potential with its special and focus generation for takedowns.  Was surprised how easy it was on Friendly Neighborhood though.  I hardly used any gadgets either.  I don't think you can even die on Friendly - Neighborhood, whereas Friendly and up are more like normal game difficulties. 

Now if you go for it on Amazing or up, I can see it being a royal pain.  100 hit combo too if it doesn't auto pop for you.  It didn't for me so I had to do that one too, even though I downloaded my save where I accomplished the bonus objective for getting a 100 hit combo in one of the dlc bases.  That was challenging, even on Amazing!  

Edited by Snake2410

Set difficulty to easiest, go to northern most Fsk base (on ground), spam upgraded spider bots and just watch them decimate everything.