FFXV in PS5

DarkDreamz

So I've reading topics about the unobtainable Comrades trophies and realized that for the moment, I'm screwed. Since I bought the Royal Pack just recently, I cannot access the original Comrades DLC until I buy a physical Royal Edition, hence, it's useless to downgrade versions now.

ANYWAYS

The PS Plus Collection for PS5 includes FFXV and I was wondering... has Square really included a game with unobtainable trophies in a collection for new PS5 players? Can a PS5 owner who hasn't played FFXV before confirm this?

7 minutes ago, DarkDreamz said:

So I've reading topics about the unobtainable Comrades trophies and realized that for the moment, I'm screwed. Since I bought the Royal Pack just recently, I cannot access the original Comrades DLC until I buy a physical Royal Edition, hence, it's useless to downgrade versions now.

ANYWAYS

The PS Plus Collection for PS5 includes FFXV and I was wondering... has Square really included a game with unobtainable trophies in a collection for new PS5 players? Can a PS5 owner who hasn't played FFXV before confirm this?

Yes they have included a game with unobtainable trophies because the majority of PSN doesn't care.

You can still play Comrades on the standalone and I guess it's included on the Royal Edition and runs on PS5 too

• Like 2

It is doable. I just 100% everything a few days ago. For the comrades, I highly recommend to follow the step by step walkthrough and start with version 1.18 then 1.26.

p.s. Come back Kenny is just random. He will appear eventually. No method will guarantee a spawn.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 11/24/2020 at 3:46 AM, devamone said:

It is doable. I just 100% everything a few days ago. For the comrades, I highly recommend to follow the step by step walkthrough and start with version 1.18 then 1.26.

p.s. Come back Kenny is just random. He will appear eventually. No method will guarantee a spawn.

Hi. May i know the steps you did from 1.8 to 1.26? Did you delete the whole game?