Not worth the money

I haven't played the game, but I know what you're talking about when you write "glorified demo", and I agree with your point.

I understand that it's more of the EXPERIENCE  you have with a video game that determines it's worth/value (as opposed to amount of content in the game, how long it takes to beat, replay value, etc.).... but that is a fine line.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Think the problem is the price tag more than anything.

We'll the problem is Sony increase price of games all by 10$.... I'd still say game is worth it though. I got more time out of this than other games like Uncharted 2 and God Of War games before the reimagining on PS4. 

Edited by Brandon_2149
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, Brandon_2149 said:

It felt like perfect length to me. Too many bloated games now with game length increasing...

Don’t speak too soon. I have a strong suspicion this game will become bloated with a bunch of DLC and other cash grab expansions over time, until it inevitably resembles this:

CEF77576-B4-D9-464-A-B099-D5-C12-DAF2325

Edited by dieselmanchild

53 minutes ago, Akrioz said:

Judging by this thread every game should be padded with content to justify the pricetag. Since when that became a norm? Comparison to Order 1886? Really?

Imagine releasing God of War 3 or Heavy Rain today. 8-10 hours for a full price. Nonsense!

If it was padded with content then it would just be Spiderman 2018. I’m glad the boring puzzles and stealth segments are gone in the new game. I just think it ended a bit too soon.

10 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Most people today wouldn't even finish the first few worlds. You say six hours, it took kids a lot longer because NES games by default were hard as nails.

Kids today got it easy.

I'm a kid of today and I beat Super Mario World it is way more harder than today's games

2 hours ago, grimydawg___ said:

It was essentially infamous first light

or Uncharted: The lost legacy which was supposed to be a dlc but became a stand alone game.

1 hour ago, Akrioz said:

Judging by this thread every game should be padded with content to justify the pricetag. Since when that became a norm? Comparison to Order 1886? Really?

Imagine releasing God of War 3 or Heavy Rain today. 8-10 hours for a full price. Nonsense!

I have a question why did people compare to Order 1886

Edited by mumik08