Baranor DLC - Laggy inputs

I’m finding the Baranor DLC exceptionally frustrating because the controller inputs are awful. I find I have to hit buttons several times for it to register. Have tried different controllers, TV settings, and the main game and it all seems fine. Is it just this DLC and have others here had the same issue?

Caused my character to perma-death which isn’t helping my enjoyment of an already pretty terrible DLC.

• Like 1

What difficulty are you playing on? I've played on nemesis through 90% of the game and whenever i died it felt a bit out of control to me like the game didn't want to register my input at the last chance qte. Nothing noticeable though, just a constant feeling. The time window for last chance is WAY smaller on nemesis compared to other difficulties, so in case you switched for the gold medal trophy you may not be used to it yet.

• Like 1

Yeah I’m on Nemesis difficulty.

Main attacks seem fine, but the grapple, QTEs, and parries are all ultra laggy. I have to hit L1 several times for grapples to register and like you I’ve missed lots of QTEs.

I didn’t have this issue in the main game.

I agree the parry timings are much shorter, but some of those other buttons are just horrendously unresponsive.

Just now, P_Pigly_Hogswine said:

Yeah I’m on Nemesis difficulty.

Main attacks seem fine, but the grapple, QTEs, and parries are all ultra laggy. I have to hit L1 several times for grapples to register and like you I’ve missed lots of QTEs.

I didn’t have this issue in the main game.

I agree the parry timings are much shorter, but some of those other buttons are just horrendously unresponsive.

The key to playing this dlc is, like mentioned above, get bodyguards to help you in a fight since you are pretty weak compared to the main game. 3 legendary bodyguards can break the game in your favour and you will barely have to do anything.

• 2 weeks later...