mumik08

Best in show unlockable?

8 posts in this topic

I've checked every trophy and they were all last earned on November except for Best in Show.Is the Division title still availible I don't want to restart playing it for no reasons.

I've installed the game this afternoon and in FUT, Seasons online matches aren't avaible :-(

Is there a way to contact EA ? 

2 hours ago, usdel said:

I've installed the game this afternoon and in FUT, Seasons online matches aren't avaible :-(

Is there a way to contact EA ? 

Yeah here it is. I don't think you will be available to because I don't see an option for FIFA 15.  So the Plat is unobtainable. Well that's what it seems like.My bad search FIFA 15 it's still there just not on the main page.

Edited by mumik08

Can soneone help me with the EA activities trophies and the friend season, does this still work?

4 hours ago, Detox2033 said:

Can soneone help me with the EA activities trophies and the friend season, does this still work?

Yeah, I don't know no one has been answering any of my questions too. You should probably check the trophy guide.

@Detox2033 @mumik08 Right now it seems like Best In Show is the only unobtainable trophy. If you guys find out any more info then please let me know and I’ll make the relevant changes to the guide. 

12 hours ago, mumik08 said:

Yeah, I don't know no one has been answering any of my questions too. You should probably check the trophy guide.

Can you just add me on psn and post a EA activity after 1 match? Then I could test it if these trophies still work ... Only possible when psn friends still play this

1 hour ago, Detox2033 said:

Can you just add me on psn and post a EA activity after 1 match? Then I could test it if these trophies still work ... Only possible when psn friends still play this

No, I don't have the game. I got the trophies from my cousin's house and they live 2 hours away. Sorry, can't help u.