Valhalla God Mode

Ac3dUd3-

5 minutes ago, KAdamsy1 said:

how did you manage to do overdesign trophy in god mode since enemies don't attack you? any tips be appreciated

Just followed Powerpyx video here and went to the same location. I used my torch in certain places where I can put myself on fire since enemies will not attack and fire back. Once on fire I killed the guards keeping their shields in place. Took a couple of tries, but eventually got it. Makes is so much easier.  You should do it soon before a patch is released.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

Was browsing youtube and saw this video. I have tested and confirmed it works. The method is simple, start a game of orlog and when you are playing open your map and fast travel somewhere. This puts you in god/ghost mode where nothing will attack you even when you attack them. You can still interact with NPCs, 

Should make the :platinum: quite easy. Here is the video for reference

Why don’t you want enemies to attack you, isn’t this kind of boring? Sorry I just don’t understand it.

• Like 1

Did anyone else get this to work? Overdesign II is not popping with PowerPyx's method + God Mode. I can kill 3 guys while on fire...but since they never attack you, they're never aggroed, which means you're not fulfilling the trophy requirements. I'm confused how people said they got it this way. 

Edited by Viper

1 hour ago, Viper said:

Did anyone else get this to work? Overdesign II is not popping with PowerPyx's method + God Mode. I can kill 3 guys while on fire...but since they never attack you, they're never aggroed, which means you're not fulfilling the trophy requirements. I'm confused how people said they got it this way. 

By doing exactly what we said to do. copy his video, get their health down to a tiny amount, and then i personally stood inside the fire for a constant fire/health dmg effect and then used bow and arrow to shoot them a few times till they died

Edited by Ac3dUd3-
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

By doing exactly what we said to do. copy his video, get their health down to a tiny amount, and then i personally stood inside the fire for a constant fire/health dmg effect and then used bow and arrow to shoot them a few times till they died

Right, I get what you're supposed to do. But it's not working in God Mode. I don't understand how you managed it in God Mode when the enemies have no idea you're actually there...so they're never aggroed. If they don't aggro then a fight is never initiated. 

For me when I attack these guys, they just go back to standing in their positions...it's not like they're walking around defending themselves. I even set a house on fire so I had a far better vantage point and killed 4 of those shield guys while staying on fire the whole time and still nothing.   

2 hours ago, Viper said:

Right, I get what you're supposed to do. But it's not working in God Mode. I don't understand how you managed it in God Mode when the enemies have no idea you're actually there...so they're never aggroed. If they don't aggro then a fight is never initiated. 

For me when I attack these guys, they just go back to standing in their positions...it's not like they're walking around defending themselves. I even set a house on fire so I had a far better vantage point and killed 4 of those shield guys while staying on fire the whole time and still nothing.   

Dont know what to tell you man, A few people in this very thread have got it using god mode so

On 23.11.2020 at 6:45 AM, Ac3dUd3- said:

Just popped Overdesign trophy, in the area on powerpyx guide above just light the haystack on fire and stand in it so constant fire and then just use your bow and arrow to kill the shield guys and it pops

I did it yesterday. :)

Thanks to @Ac3dUd3- ?

I‘m actually low level, just 130.

I don‘t get their health down in the first place before setting me on fire.

I just light the haystack near one of them or something similar to this, stand in there and used my bow and arrow to kill the shield guys.

On my first try, it don‘t work because my arrows were on fire too and one of the guys died on the fire damage and not on the arrow damage.

Second try I shoot faster so no one of the guys burnt to death. :)

This time I got the trophy.

I had to heal me between the kills and looking for more arrows cause I‘m low level. :)

(Sorry for my english, I‘m not native speaker.)

Edited by Dini_at_home_400
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Viper said:

The trophy didn’t pop for me for a while either despite fulfilling the requirements. Not sure if it’s buggy or I was doing it wrong, I was using the roofs of the houses. Popped eventually using a different house lol.