Valhalla God Mode

Ac3dUd3-

So I managed to get Overdesign II to pop with God Mode completely on a whim. I honestly have no idea what I did. 

So I decided to test and see if God Mode even worked anymore after today's patch, and it does. So I figured I'd give the trophy one last go...if it didn't work, I'd just do it legit later on. 

So using the same village in PowerPyx's video. I scoped the area out more to find 6 of those Shield Guards I could kill, giving me 2 different approaches to this if I needed it. So I weakened all six of them to a sliver of health and took my shot. Caught a house on fire where I could get all three at once and killed them with my Light Bow...no trophy.

So for the other three, I decided to take a slightly different approach. This time no bow (the arrows were catching fire too, and I was wondering if that was doing it). So I decided to catch myself on fire, run over to one and stab with my Dagger than try to run back to the fire before it ran out. But the fire ran out due to one of the long kill animations. So I was pretty much done with this before I remembered people saying they didn't need to be on fire for all three kills at once. So I figured what the hell? Caught myself on fire one last time and killed another guard with my dagger...then BOOM, trophy popped. Still had one guard to go.

No idea exactly what I did, or why it popped after 5 of the 6 guards were killed (or why it worked with 2 of the 3 being killed by my dagger). But it managed to work with God Mode and I don't need to worry about this trophy anymore.

People can say this was the "easy way", but I sure had a hell of a time with it lol.

• Like 1

Managed to get this trophy using the reversal skill. Tried many times and then I realized I was paying too much attention to the projectiles and I wasn't on file when I do the reversal. So I tried again and only do the reversal when I am 100% sure I am on fire and the trophy popped up. Here's how I did it.

In the first half, I was having trouble guiding the first soldier to the main street while keeping some distance. You want to guild him to the main street and stand at the center of all soldiers so that they will all shot projectiles at you. I failed to keep my distance from the first soldier and ended up killing him with a melee. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 23.11.2020 at 5:45 AM, Ac3dUd3- said:

Just popped Overdesign trophy, in the area on powerpyx guide above just light the haystack on fire and stand in it so constant fire and then just use your bow and arrow to kill the shield guys and it pops

would you mind telling me what was your power lvl? l am at fairly beginning, so l was wondering if it's possible when you're around 60 or need to play more

8 hours ago, MilanYildirim said:

would you mind telling me what was your power lvl? l am at fairly beginning, so l was wondering if it's possible when you're around 60 or need to play more

I Cant remember what level I was now, but your level doesnt matter as long as the enemy is what 4 levels above yours with the red skull