Save Transfer is now Available - Trophies auto-unlock

32 minutes ago, parkerdip said:

I think what’s the point on getting the remastered version if all trophies auto unlock. Part of the fun is playing the game again and unlocking all the trophies again. I won’t have motivation to play the game again without trophies

all trophies unlock except the dlc ones, got every gold but the story related and the challenges from Screwball did not unlock.

49 minutes ago, parkerdip said:

I think what’s the point on getting the remastered version if all trophies auto unlock. Part of the fun is playing the game again and unlocking all the trophies again. I won’t have motivation to play the game again without trophies

You don’t have to transfer your save. You can just start a new save and earn all the trophies normally.

• Like 3

On 11/22/2020 at 1:25 PM, PortaLuna said:

You could store your save in case you get burned out or bored and just want to 100% ;) I'm going to replay the campaign but def not redoing NG+ on Ultimate so that will be an auto-pop. 

Oh no no no! I will re-do everything haha. Auto-pop really isn't my thing (not judging of course). ?

Edited by ShinVeNNoM
  • Like 1

I am so happy with this. I got the plat on PS4 but never did NG+ or any other DLCs. I was hoping to cut down on a playthrough. I will now get to play through NG+ without worrying too much about crimes or collectibles, I'll just grab any if I want or do anything else I want to. I am still going to watch all the cutscenes to relive the story, especially after platting Miles

• Like 1

I think I'll probably use this after playing through it again without transferring the saves. It's a great game and it would be a shame not to play it again because of auto-popping some trophies.

Was not a fan of the DLC honestly so most likely transfer for that as well.

All that's needed is a skip option for them damn MJ missions. :P 

• Like 3