Save Transfer is now Available - Trophies auto-unlock

1 hour ago, Jaxelrod said:

What if you have two saves on your account?

One at 100%, with all the DLC completed, on easy.

One at 60%, with none of the DLC completed, on ultimate difficulty, new game plus.

Can I transfer both saves? So I can get the DLC trophies, and the difficulty/ng+ trophies?

Yes I did that. Transfer the first save and download it, wait for everything to finish popping. Then upload the 2nd save which overwrites it on their severs I guess. Highlight a different save slot in the remastered Spider-man and then download again, whatever hasn't already popped that you earned will pop.

I don't understand why people have bought this to just autopop all the trophies?

Why didn't you just save money and get Miles Morales on it's own if you weren't bothered about playing the game again?

I bought it in anticipation of earning all the trophies again because it's a great game, but each to their own I guess.

I'm not sure that's what happened, maybe in some cases. I got the ultimate edition because I was sure I'd want to play Spider-man again at some point and I prefer 60 fps whenever possible. Now since I can basically import my trophies, I did that so when I replay I can just focus on the game's main story and not worry about trophies.

• Like 4

On 25/11/2020 at 0:56 AM, Jaxelrod said:

What if you have two saves on your account?

One at 100%, with all the DLC completed, on easy.

One at 60%, with none of the DLC completed, on ultimate difficulty, new game plus.

Can I transfer both saves? So I can get the DLC trophies, and the difficulty/ng+ trophies?

i have the same question as you, anyone tested the upload of the ng+ save only? it auto-pops every other trophy or i have to upload the 100% save first?

53 minutes ago, Ommega_zero said:

i have the same question as you, anyone tested the upload of the ng+ save only? it auto-pops every other trophy or i have to upload the 100% save first?

I did this by mistake, I uploaded the 100% save and the NG+ save that was like 65%.  When I loaded into the remaster, I didn't get a choice of which save to use. I guess it just uses the most recent one you uploaded. It auto-popped everything, including DLC trophies etc. I didn't get the full 100% for the entire remaster list, I am missing a few trophies; such as getting a 100-hit combo and clearing a base untouched.

Edited by Spacey Dweeb
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, RedDevil757 said:

Auto popping trophies like this devalue the system more and more

Not really. 1 auto pop stack like this doesn't do much.

It still takes longer for all the trophies to auto pop in Spiderman than it does to Platinum that new road chicken game 3 times.

Auto pops like Spiderman are extremely rare and 1 of them here and there isn't much, the trophy system is devalued by all the other crap with several stacks each.

• Like 1

Kinda annoys me knowing I sold my PS4 version specifically because I knew I'd be getting the remaster, and for some reason it won't let me use my cloud save. I would've loved to auto pop but looks like I'm gonna have to do it all again. I love the game but I've already played it 4 times lmao

14 hours ago, Weebus_12 said:

Kinda annoys me knowing I sold my PS4 version specifically because I knew I'd be getting the remaster, and for some reason it won't let me use my cloud save. I would've loved to auto pop but looks like I'm gonna have to do it all again. I love the game but I've already played it 4 times lmao

Ask a trusted friend to log in to your account and upload your save to the Spider-Man cloud so when you load up Remastered, it is waiting for you? 

14 hours ago, Ashbo said:

Does anyone know if the remaster will be available to buy as standalone at any point?

I have the PS4 game and saves etc, just done the PS4 MM version, but won’t be paying over £60 for the remaster.

No official word but I see it happening eventually. If you own MM PS4, just do the free upgrade to MM PS5 and within that game, you can upgrade to Ultimate Edition aka get SM:R for USD $20, not sure of the GBP price. Probably £15-20. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PortaLuna said:

No official word but I see it happening eventually. If you own MM PS4, just do the free upgrade to MM PS5 and within that game, you can upgrade to Ultimate Edition aka get SM:R for USD $20, not sure of the GBP price. Probably £15-20. 

Thanks matey.

I would have done the upgrade, however in another thread I posted in, there is no upgrade option with the digi PS4 MM copy I have. Tried all the methods to initiate it, but it doesn't work.  

Question about this that I’ve seen a few people hint at but want to be sure. Can I play the game normally on PS5, getting whatever trophies I want legit, then upload/download the save and auto-pop the rest? I’d love to play through again and get most of the trophies, but I don’t feel like doing two playthroughs or playing on hardest difficulty. 

On 11/22/2020 at 5:56 AM, TalalHmd said:

I'm not a fan of auto popping, but I wouldn't mind autopping the pointless new game plus trophy

That was my thought

I liked the game and want to play it again, but the new game + and beating it on hard...... sure i'll auto pop those 

and i don't have to mess with the screwball stuff?  

awesome..... where do i sign up ?  

Edited by Lord_Raiden
  • Like 1

On 25/11/2020 at 5:34 AM, emailking said:

Yes I did that. Transfer the first save and download it, wait for everything to finish popping. Then upload the 2nd save which overwrites it on their severs I guess. Highlight a different save slot in the remastered Spider-man and then download again, whatever hasn't already popped that you earned will pop.

Was about to ask this exact question. Very weirdly, I also have the exact same percentage for my NG+ save....

On 11/29/2020 at 8:47 PM, Spacey Dweeb said:

I did this by mistake, I uploaded the 100% save and the NG+ save that was like 65%.  When I loaded into the remaster, I didn't get a choice of which save to use. I guess it just uses the most recent one you uploaded. It auto-popped everything, including DLC trophies etc. I didn't get the full 100% for the entire remaster list, I am missing a few trophies; such as getting a 100-hit combo and clearing a base untouched.

Those were the only two that didn't auto pop for me as well.  100 hit combo was surprising since I have the bonus objective fora 100 hit combo in one of the last dlc bases complete.  Still managed both of those trophies in about 30 minutes on Friendly-Neighborhood difficulty though.

4 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

Those were the only two that didn't auto pop for me as well.  100 hit combo was surprising since I have the bonus objective fora 100 hit combo in one of the last dlc bases complete.  Still managed both of those trophies in about 30 minutes on Friendly-Neighborhood difficulty though.

Nice. Took me a couple of hours for the base trophy. I did it four or five times before it finally counted it.

9 hours ago, Spacey Dweeb said:

Nice. Took me a couple of hours for the base trophy. I did it four or five times before it finally counted it.

I got it first try on Friendly-Neighborhood but missed the 100 hit combo by 1 hit on that same attempt.  If I would've just slid under the last guy or webbed him before hitting him the second time to kill him I'd have got both in one attempt lol. 

Normally I would've done untouchabl on and the combo both on amazing but I just didn't want to worry about them too much or spend hours on them.

1 hour ago, DiBBz_94 said:

My ps4 save is on my ps5 but I no longer have the ps4 disc. Do I need a ps4 disc to upload my save, or can I read it off my ps5 ssd and auto plat?

I had to use the ps4 disc version to be able to upload the save from the game menu. Simply uploading it to the ps cloud didn't work for me. 

30 minutes ago, IGUnique said:

I had to use the ps4 disc version to be able to upload the save from the game menu. Simply uploading it to the ps cloud didn't work for me. 

Hmm damn, thanks though. It must go to their server and create a new save with the same stats.