Save Transfer is now Available - Trophies auto-unlock

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hello if anyone is having issues . check that your ps5 has the original spiderman game and the remastered spiderman game. i don't know if required. but i uploaded my saves from the original game. than went to the remastered game and transfered ps4 saves and than it auto popped trophies. but i was already mostly done at that point . i just ended up replaying it all

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 22/11/2020 at 10:54 AM, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

On the one hand: Damn, I'm bummed my save got lost when I sold my PS4.

On the other hand: If I've rebought the game, I was probably looking to replay it anyway.

On the third hand: I could just as easily pop a plat and fuck around in free roam indefinitely as I have since 2018.

you didn't wipe your console before you sold it??

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I had no idea these trophies auto-popped, I'm like 70% through the story now. Glad I love this game, I'm not too worried about it. Might auto-pop the NG+ trophies...I remember them not being that bad as just playing story missions on Ultimate difficulty with all your upgrades makes the game pretty easy...but It'll save me another playthrough. 

• 2 months later...

I just tried this with a save I had on server and it didn’t work for me!  Not sure what I did wrong either.  I didn’t have the remasterd version on ps4 just the original one.  I wonder if that is the reason.  Has anyone did this with the original version on ps4 not the remasterd?  I don’t have the ps4 game anymore.  

6 minutes ago, KuraikageSenshi said:

I just tried this with a save I had on server and it didn’t work for me!  Not sure what I did wrong either.  I didn’t have the remasterd version on ps4 just the original one.  I wonder if that is the reason.  Has anyone did this with the original version on ps4 not the remasterd?  I don’t have the ps4 game anymore.  

There is no remastered version on ps4

• 5 months later...

Stupid question:

Will the PS4 trophies also autopop if i finish the PS5 version ?

At this moment i only have 1 trophy of the PS4 version.

But i would like to play the PS5 version (i want to play on 60 fps). I dont want to plat the game twice.

Edited by jordanxavery

• 1 month later...