Captain tsubasa rise of new champions trophy guide?

• 7 months later...

No online trophies, imo the difficulty is a 2 or 3. It's a quite simple game even though i hated it (dumb IA, boring story, very repetitive).

Only "Perfect Partner" can screw your playthrough if you waste your credits opening some packs without backing up your save file. Except this one, the rest is very basic.

Platinum in 5 days and i'm glad it's over. By playing this kind of crappy game, I really wonder how the morons who stack up trash games several times just to get easy platinum trophies from different regions can endure playing like that.... After playing Tsubasa, I really need to play some serious GOTY to recover...

Edited by Spike_Hostile17

18 minutes ago, Spike_Hostile17 said:

18 minutes ago, Spike_Hostile17 said:

By playing this kind of crappy game, I really wonder how the morons who stack up trash games several times just to get easy platinum trophies from different regions can endure playing like that.... After playing Tsubasa, I really need to play some serious GOTY to recover...

Please keep your comments like these for games that are actually trash like the breakthrough games because this game is a very fun and enjoyable experience once you learn to master the mechanics.

And to be a great trophy hunter, you need to play a variety of games. Short to long. Trash to the best. Genres you dislike to those you do like

Edited by ShahinMiah
  • Like 4

There is almost no mechanics at all : dribble 2 times to activate the boost + super shot = goal.... Once you acquire the best dribbling techniques, you can even dribble 10 players in a row without running out of stamina.

There is no foul, no free kick, no penalty. The horrible AI makes passing a gamble so you end up just dribbling everyone, even in 3 stars difficulty. 

Countless times, the ball was lost between my players and the AI players without anyone going for it .... I have scored several goals with a ridiculous powerless shot only because the goalie glitched and dived early .... Sometimes the goalie is even behind you but when you activate the shooting animation, he ends up in front of you ....

Even the game and the trophies (check the Scouting trophies) reward you for scoring, so you give up trying to build up a midfielder or a defender once you realize dribbling and shooting is all that matters.

The loading screens are everywhere and loading times are way too long for just few dialogues or to load a penalty shoot-out ... I m playing on ps5 and i don't even dare to imagine what it must be on a flat ps4.

There is nothing to save from this game, if i had known i would have just played the demo version multiple times and that would have been enough to be done with the game. I watched the anime as a kid and enjoyed it but really in 2020+, such a lame AI and lack of content is unforgivable.

Anyway feel free to enjoy if that's what you like, i replied to the other guy about the online trophies and estimated difficulty, i dont need to convince anyone it's a mediocre game, i think it speaks for itself.

Edited by Spike_Hostile17
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...