What’s your total speedrun time?

iFraaN97

Yeah, I'm sitting at a 6:58 and I'm pretty happy with that for now, although I'll probably go back after a bit and try to get better times.  I had no idea your time was even close to possible!  Nice job!  Any chance you can give us a screenshot of the individual times?  I want to see how much time I can try and burn off each one!

Edited by FFATMA
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, FFATMA said:

Yeah, I'm sitting at a 6:58 and I'm pretty happy with that for now, although I'll probably go back after a bit and try to get better times.  I had no idea your time was even close to possible!  Nice job!  Any chance you can give us a screenshot of the individual times?  I want to see how much time I can try and burn off each one!

Sure:

Mountain Run -> 00:41.66

Space Run -> 00:46.29

Frozen Run -> 00:40.64

Stormy Run -> 00:46.69

Climbing Run -> 00:40.49

Jetpack Run -> 00:44.61

Hopping Run -> 00:33.13

Rolling Run -> 00:37.19

Climbing Run was my weakest, I never figured out how to climb that fast.

• Like 2

I did 6:19 without trying too hard ... i already had 15 friends who played it, so i just tried to be in the first part of the friend leaderboard so i knew it was probably enough for the trophy ... and it was definitly more than enough ! ^^'

I don't think i needed to restart too much, even if some level took me more tries than others (i think the one with the jumping character took me only 1 try)

Total time for this trophy took me 27 min ... so not that hard nor time consuming for a speedrun trophy ^^

(for 8 levels it's like 3 or 4 tries per level average, where 1 level take something like 1min to complete)

Edited by seblegamer
  • Like 1

On 22/11/2020 at 2:46 PM, iFraaN97 said:

I ended up with 05:30.76 with only a few tries, these levels were so much fun!

B73-C445-D-735-C-4-D65-98-F0-4144-EAE0-E7-CB

Climbing Run was definitely my worst, I don't get how people can go that fast in that one.

Bro, I was having notifications of you beating my times. Stop it! haha

Well done! I just did that 6:44:39 on my first try every track and since I got the trophy I didn't came back.

• Like 2

On 22.11.2020 at 2:46 PM, iFraaN97 said:

I ended up with 05:30.76 with only a few tries, these levels were so much fun!

B73-C445-D-735-C-4-D65-98-F0-4144-EAE0-E7-CB

Climbing Run was definitely my worst, I don't get how people can go that fast in that one.

Im so close. Im at the Moment at 5.32. I want to try to beat you but even if i do i continue to get better times. I love speedruns and the fact the More I train the better i will. 

• Like 2

On 11/24/2020 at 2:36 PM, PortaLuna said:

I think 10 minutes, I just can't do the motion control stuff. I've always disliked those modes in games. Tbh I only tried once and gave up, and didn't even attempt the monkey one. 

Don't give up! I was at 9:20.something last night and figured I would never even bother again. But I tried again this afternoon and cut my times significantly in most all of them. After about 45 minutes I got the trophy and a total time of 6:55.74. That's hardly world record worthy but comfortably under the time needed for the trophy. I feel pretty good about it!

My time was 6:58 which is good enough for the trophy. The rolling one was by far my worse but the last one I had to shave time of to get under 7 minutes. I was over a minute and got it down into the 50 second range to bring my time under 7 minutes.

I just don't do good at speed runs or timed events in games. I will admit that these were fun though. I can see myself going back and trying to get it a little lower. 

• Like 1