What’s your total speedrun time?

iFraaN97

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My total is 5:01.17 and my best single level is Hopping Run, where I am just 2 seconds slower than world record. I don't really like the other levels in the second row, because the controls are not as easy as in the first 4.

I am not a pro or extreme speedrunner. I just looked for some rather quick strats and am surprised that a few YouTube videos helped me a lot.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

These speedruns are super fun on a game which as kick started a superb generation of console.

Also i love the leaderboards on this game, they work so well

On 2/27/2021 at 1:16 PM, DogFoRaw5 said:

6:27. Glad it wasn't like the Crash 4 time trials lol

I kept missing the jumps because i was so used to the landing marker on crash

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
On 27.7.2021 at 8:16 PM, Janire1911 said:

I ended up at 6:42 which was good enough for the trophy, but I'll definitely return to the speedruns later as they were really fun.

I've now done a few more runs and currently I'm sitting at 6:27.54 but there's still lots of room for improvement, would love a total time of under 6 minutes.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The hopping was my best run.  The trick that works for me is to press down on the triggers as soon as you initiate a jump.  If you get the rhythm of the jumps right, you'll be moving incredibly quickly as you build momentum.  My total time is currently about eight seconds too long for the speedrun trophy.  I'll be plugging away at it because I really want that 100%.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Total time: 04:54.01

Thought I'd go back to this gem and up my times. I kept getting notifications that my friends kept beating my times, lol. Finally subbed 5 minutes, this is a time I'm happy with now. I wish they would add more to this game... Hopefully there building a full game of this, very fun to play!

FPqiw05WUAACaUI?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Edited by Kaa-Bling

• 2 weeks later...

My time was 6:49.72

Rolling Run was my worst time as I couldn't get my thumbs to reach the touchpad comfortably while holding the controller normally. I had to hold the controller in one hand and then use my free hand to swipe, while trying to navigate, which was difficult. My best time was Frozen Run, and also the one I most enjoyed doing.

• 2 weeks later...