iFraaN97

What’s your total speedrun time?

40 posts in this topic

6:30 and some change. Not gonna bother going for speedruns as the touchpad one is painful (as in my tendons start to hurt while scrubbing along the tp) to play.

4.58.30 which is good for 868th in the world right now. Would be better if I could be better at the ball rolling one. I'm ranked in the 20,000s for that one while all my others are anywhere from under 1,000 to 2,000 mostly.

Had my first run around 7.45. After about 25 minutes of retries, I got it to 6.52.14. Definitively possible to push it down even further, but with the trophy in hand, I think I'll just settle for this. 

My total is 5:01.17 and my best single level is Hopping Run, where I am just 2 seconds slower than world record. I don't really like the other levels in the second row, because the controls are not as easy as in the first 4.

I am not a pro or extreme speedrunner. I just looked for some rather quick strats and am surprised that a few YouTube videos helped me a lot.

Afbeelding

This is my time, it was good enough for me.

6:27. Glad it wasn't like the Crash 4 time trials lol

These speedruns are super fun on a game which as kick started a superb generation of console.

Also i love the leaderboards on this game, they work so well

On 2/27/2021 at 1:16 PM, DogFoRaw5 said:

6:27. Glad it wasn't like the Crash 4 time trials lol

I kept missing the jumps because i was so used to the landing marker on crash

I nailed 5 mins 34 seconds first up

Now just got to see how fast I can do the other seven events 🙂 

I got 6:52.22 - I probably could have done better, but I made a lot of mistakes in the frog and monkey ones 😅

I ended up at 6:42 which was good enough for the trophy, but I'll definitely return to the speedruns later as they were really fun.

On 27.7.2021 at 8:16 PM, Janire1911 said:

I ended up at 6:42 which was good enough for the trophy, but I'll definitely return to the speedruns later as they were really fun.

I've now done a few more runs and currently I'm sitting at 6:27.54 but there's still lots of room for improvement, would love a total time of under 6 minutes.