What’s your total speedrun time?

iFraaN97

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Got 6:08, I was proud of myself then I noticed some guys are under 5 minutes... Well hahaha ?

After some work (and a will to beat my friend haha) I got it down to 5:20... and I may be able to find some more :) That's so much fun!

Edited by MarcancooL

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

After watching the speedrun video in the DLC guide I can't help but be annoyed by how easy he made it look when I know in reality those speedruns are going to make me want to smash my controller and kick a puppy. I absolutely hate shit like this (speedruns) and wish if they were going to add it they wouldn't tie trophies to it. I don't know, I might avoid this game altogether if I get a PS5. I'm weird, man, if I know I probably won't be able to 100% a game I just don't bother because seeing incomplete games on my list annoys the crap out of me. Yes, I know, it's retarded to skip out on an otherwise amazing and adorable game all because of trophies (or in this particular case ONE trophy) but that's just the way my brain is wired.

How difficult is this, truly? Clearly speedrunning isn't my thing so for someone who isn't the greatest at it how real is the struggle going to be? Keep in mind that my patience and tolerance threshold is pretty bad so am I going to actually smash my shit behind this (and no, I'd never actually kick a puppy, lol)?

43 minutes ago, MrTacoNinja said:

How difficult is this, truly?

It's really not that hard. I think the video in the dlc was my first attempt on all the runs on a fresh account. So first attempts only and was almost 2 minutes clear for the trophy. All levels are under or close to a minute from what I remember, so there isn't even much to memorise. For the most part all that is needed is jump and jump boost which isnt difficult. The monkey one I can understand being annoying though.

You've done things on your list 10x harder than this. I wouldn't worry about it and just test on another account if you needed to first. The game is short enough to complete in less than 5 hours just to test.

• 2 months later...