Popping PS5 Trophies Via PS4 Save Transfer

t-H-3_d-O-u-G

3 hours ago, hore said:

I haven't seen anybody try strategically 'autopopping' the trophies by transferring their save before they pop certain trophies. Anyone know if that would work? (e.g. transferring before you turn in the last side quest, and before you turn in story missions that have trophies tied to them)

It won't work in BL3, because cross-save breaks your saves and stops most of the trophies from popping if you continue with your original save, thus you have to start a new character from scratch if you want the Plat/100%.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 04/02/2022 at 6:27 PM, hore said:

I haven't seen anybody try strategically 'autopopping' the trophies by transferring their save before they pop certain trophies. Anyone know if that would work? (e.g. transferring before you turn in the last side quest, and before you turn in story missions that have trophies tied to them)

I just did the last 2 DLCs this way. Had to do the win a round normally WITH imported char (trophy won't pop if you transfer one that already completed the challenge for 1 win), then transferred again when 97/100 extracts and 19/20 locations. Transferred after killing the Seer, before opening the chest, then on 49/50 mysterium eridium. Hemovorous had to be done normally (used imported char without killing it)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, SaySykesRN said:

Has this been fixed or is it still messed up? I downloaded the ps5 version and was just about to start when I thought I’d check first to see if ps5 now auto pops everything?

Nope, cross-save is still very buggy and unreliable so don't expect more than a tiny handful of trophies to auto-pop.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Nope, cross-save is still very buggy and unreliable so don't expect more than a tiny handful of trophies to auto-pop.

Well shit, saves me from spending useless time getting trophies then I guess, thanks

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SaySykesRN said:

Well shit, saves me from spending useless time getting trophies then I guess, thanks

Well you could just play the game again, that's what I did but I'm a big borderlands fan so maybe that's not for everyone. I wouldn't say I wasted my time I enjoyed platting the game again.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2022-02-04 at 5:27 PM, hore said:

I can confirm this works.. currently doing it now for my playthrough.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...