Unlocking trophies via save transfer.

DecSim01

Save Transfer and Trophies  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Going to transfer save and auto unlock trophies or playthrough the game again and unlock the trophies yourself?

• Automatically Unlock
    • Earn them all over again

I did the save transfer because I was planning to play on NG+ anyway so this saved me a step. I would have done it again, but that probably wouldn't have been for a bit given how many games are out right now. Now I can just jump straight into NG+ on Ultimate with all my suits, which is great.

75 trophies popping automatically at once was a real trip.

• Like 2

I did the auto unlock. Only one of the new trophies didn't pop for me "Complete an enemy base without getting hit"

I plan on starting a new NG+ from scratch to re-learn the controls and everything and just try and go for the trophy when I get the combat feeling back. After that I'm going to jump into Miles Morales.

Edited by JayBizzle311
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Wideelf said:

is it possible to get the new game + trophy on the ps5 and transfer it to ur ps4?

i dont have the new game + trophy on ps5 so i wanna do it on that

i dont really wanna replay it on ps5 and ps4

Like Miles. It's only one way (PS4 to PS5). Optimally, it's better to do everything on PS4 and pop it on PS5. Shame since it means you'll miss out playing on the PS5 version.

3 hours ago, PhantomFear94 said:

Do you need PS Plus to utilise this? 

Good question. You might? Because the only way to get ps4 saves onto your ps5 is through the PS Plus cloud saves from what I've heard? Not entirely sure as I don't have my PS5 yet.

4 hours ago, DecSim01 said:

Good question. You might? Because the only way to get ps4 saves onto your ps5 is through the PS Plus cloud saves from what I've heard? Not entirely sure as I don't have my PS5 yet.

7 hours ago, PhantomFear94 said:

Do you need PS Plus to utilise this? 

Nope you don't because my main account doesnt have ps plus(my us account is the one with plus), so i dont get benefits like cloud saving on my main account and I still did it with no issues

7 hours ago, Wideelf said:

is it possible to get the new game + trophy on the ps5 and transfer it to ur ps4?

i dont have the new game + trophy on ps5 so i wanna do it on that

i dont really wanna replay it on ps5 and ps4

In the same boat but I decided to just ignore the ng+ trophies on the ps4 version and play ng+ on ps5. Wish they allowed saves to go back and forth

• 2 weeks later...