Have i voided white tendency trophy?

Radford999

I’ve just beaten the Flamelurker. But unfortunately i just totally forgot to kill myself in the Nexus. As soon as i killed the Flamelurker, i went to the Nexus to upgrade, then i went back to the tunnels to pick up the Hands of God and died in the process. I’ve also saved the game so i can’t revert back to an old save game. It just dawned on me i hadn’t killed myself in the Nexus. 

So have i now voided the White Tendency trophy? Is there anything i can do to fix this?

12 hours ago, Fongoul101 said:

https://demonssouls.wiki.fextralife.com/World+Tendency

This should help you with being able to see what actually affects tendency and how. 

I’d say go kill Dragon God. Or get a friend to invade you a few times and let you get the kill. 

Ah right ok thanks.

So i’ve killed the Dragon God, killed myself in the Nexus, now i can go back to 1-3 and enter the Inner Ward. I’ve done that and killed the Perpetrator. Now on the tendency screen, it says both archstones are pure white. I’ve looked at the link you gave me and looked at the picture which tells you what each tendency image means and as far as i can tell, both archstones are pure white. So hopefully they are both pure white now. 

To be honest, i don’t know how it’s pure white as i died in human form. I was under the impression that if you died in human form it would take one step towards black. 

Edited by Radford999

20 hours ago, Radford999 said:

I’ve just beaten the Flamelurker. But unfortunately i just totally forgot to kill myself in the Nexus. As soon as i killed the Flamelurker, i went to the Nexus to upgrade, then i went back to the tunnels to pick up the Hands of God and died in the process. I’ve also saved the game so i can’t revert back to an old save game. It just dawned on me i hadn’t killed myself in the Nexus. 

So have i now voided the White Tendency trophy? Is there anything i can do to fix this?

What “pure white” trophy are you referring to?

22 hours ago, Radford999 said:

If you need white tendency in any world just let your friend invade you with a password and kill him over and over again. Simple as that :)

Like @Fongoul101 said, missed his reply 

Edited by Hunt4Platinum
Edit

On 23.11.2020 at 3:27 PM, den-69 said:

You can also help others kill bosses I think to raise white world tendency?

Did not work for me. After killing the boss in 5-3 I jumped down to get the remaining loot lying around. No idea why, but I assumed the demon babies in the swamp will be gone with the boss.. they weren't, so I panicked and died like an amateur. That fucked up my pure white tendency and locked me out of PWWT events. I helped another player with this boss and it did not work - still white, not pure white. I had to give up my sweet Moonlight Greatsword to exchange it for the ring, as I could no longer get it from the NPC.

This is insanely stupid that you can shift to black with ease, but if you as much as slip, you fuck up your entire playthrough as far as PWWT is concerned.

edit: I see many people recommending killing invaders. I was 99% sure it shifts CHARACTER tendency, not WORLD tendency.

Edited by NarcissusBaz

8 hours ago, NarcissusBaz said:

Did not work for me. After killing the boss in 5-3 I jumped down to get the remaining loot lying around. No idea why, but I assumed the demon babies in the swamp will be gone with the boss.. they weren't, so I panicked and died like an amateur. That fucked up my pure white tendency and locked me out of PWWT events. I helped another player with this boss and it did not work - still white, not pure white. I had to give up my sweet Moonlight Greatsword to exchange it for the ring, as I could no longer get it from the NPC.

This is insanely stupid that you can shift to black with ease, but if you as much as slip, you fuck up your entire playthrough as far as PWWT is concerned.

edit: I see many people recommending killing invaders. I was 99% sure it shifts CHARACTER tendency, not WORLD tendency.

No, it's world tendency that gets affected as well.

https://demonssouls.wiki.fextralife.com/World+Tendency

Don't worry if you die and screw up your World Tendency, because it carries over to NG+ and you can correct your mistakes there. Just make sure you die in the Nexus and keep playing in soul form at all times.

You can also shift Tendency towards white by killing invaders, but you risk loosing body form again.

Edited by Domino_Destructo