List of missable trophies/collectibles?

Casciaro1997

1 hour ago, Casciaro1997 said:

Does anyone have a list of missble trophies or missable collectibles and there locations? As im going to start this very soon and i would like to know so i dont miss anything.

• Number of missable trophies: Completionist All the Way! (there are 3 missable Collectibles Wealth #12 & Wealth #13 in Jotunheim which are only available during a main quest & Mystery #10 in Eurviscire which requires fabric but this material stops spawning after having fully upgraded your Rations / Quiver). There might still be some more missable Collectibles. It’s recommended to make a Manual Save at the start of each region and complete each region when the story brings you there. Also don’t fully upgrade your equipment because it may stop spawning some mandatory materials.

15 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:
  • Number of missable trophies: Completionist All the Way! (there are 3 missable Collectibles Wealth #12 & Wealth #13 in Jotunheim which are only available during a main quest & Mystery #10 in Eurviscire which requires fabric but this material stops spawning after having fully upgraded your Rations / Quiver). There might still be some more missable Collectibles. It’s recommended to make a Manual Save at the start of each region and complete each region when the story brings you there. Also don’t fully upgrade your equipment because it may stop spawning some mandatory materials.

Apparently this thing is happening to me. Thats shit, big shit.

For Completionist Trophy DO NOT upgrade your rations and quiver all the way. Fabric stops spawning from chest (and there is no other way of getting it) after they are maxed out and you need 5 for an Offering Stone. Ubisoft has noted this as a problem and said they would address it in a patch, but if you want the Plat sooner be aware.

On 24/11/2020 at 4:01 PM, Goat King said:

For Completionist Trophy DO NOT upgrade your rations and quiver all the way. Fabric stops spawning from chest (and there is no other way of getting it) after they are maxed out and you need 5 for an Offering Stone. Ubisoft has noted this as a problem and said they would address it in a patch, but if you want the Plat sooner be aware.

This should be getting patched today, which means one less missable trophy.

• Increased fabric limit to 82.
  • Added fabric to traders once the settlement has reached Level 6.

Source - Patch 1.0.4 - 26/11/2020

Looks like the Jotunheim stuff is still missable though.

4 minutes ago, Alos88 said:

They should move the collectibles out of Jotunheim after you can't go back, for a game of this length having something like that so easily overlooked it's pretty harsh for players without a guide.

I think it's probably because the game is so overly massive that it got overlooked. There are a bunch of design oversights i've noticed too outside of this, luckily they aren't foundational game mechanics from what i've experienced and it just needs some folks to go in and tweak it a bit for a patch.