Pork Chop Trophy Glitched

Xolaroth

17 minutes ago, Xolaroth said:

Yes. Several. I even deleted all my save data for Minecraft, cooked and ate 5 in the new world and nothing happened.

that sucks.Delete the game. When they made the transition from PS4 Edition to Bedrock Edition there have been a lot of glitches and I mean at least 3-10 that I know three of.Delete it but re install .

16 minutes ago, mumik08 said:

that sucks.Delete the game. When they made the transition from PS4 Edition to Bedrock Edition there have been a lot of glitches and I mean at least 3-10 that I know three of.Delete it but re install .

Seems legit, hope it works.

1 hour ago, Xolaroth said:

Unfortunately it did not work but, thanks for the suggestion.

Sorry, that it didn't work but I think maybe if u go to the Editions version maybe it will pop? Again, just a suggestion but I'be gotten every trophy and played Minecraft quite a bit and never seen this glitch.Hopefully, u get it.

14 hours ago, mumik08 said:

Sorry, that it didn't work but I think maybe if u go to the Editions version maybe it will pop? Again, just a suggestion but I'be gotten every trophy and played Minecraft quite a bit and never seen this glitch.Hopefully, u get it.

I'm not sure how to do this but I am willing to try just about anything.

Edit: I got the trophy in the most ridiculous way. I started a fresh world, killed a pig, cooked it using wood and ate it but, got no trophy. I then ate a Raw Pork Chop and got the trophy.

Edited by Xolaroth
Issue Resolved
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Xolaroth said:

I'm not sure how to do this but I am willing to try just about anything.

Edit: I got the trophy in the most ridiculous way. I started a fresh world, killed a pig, cooked it using wood and ate it but, got no trophy. I then ate a Raw Pork Chop and got the trophy.

That's a glitch I've never heard of before. But did you do it on Editions (PS4 Edition) or Bedrock .

Or maybe they changed the requirements but not the trophy description.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...