3 missable trophies help.

azthefuture

hello everyone ! I played and beat shadow of wars when it originally came out and was considering going back to it to clean up what I needed for the platinum. reading through the guides I realized that I don't have the 3 missable trophies in the game and  since I'm post chapter 4  I can't get them. since this is a big game and I don't quite like the strategy aspect of it for a second run  , my question for you guys is : is there a way around to get this 3 missable trophies post game  ? or can I even get then playing in some of the dlcs ? the trophies names are "vandal"         "the operative" and "it came from within " thanks a lot guys , any inputs will be appreciated. 

Edited by azthefuture

49 minutes ago, azthefuture said:

hello everyone ! I played and beat shadow of wars when it originally came out and was considering going back to it to clean up what I needed for the platinum. reading through the guides I realized that I don't have the 3 missable trophies in the game and  since I'm post chapter 4  I can't get them. since this is a big game and I don't quite like the strategy aspect of it for a second run  , my question for you guys is : is there a way around to get this 3 missable trophies post game  ? or can I even get then playing in some of the dlcs ? the trophies names are "vandal"         "the operative" and "it came from within " thanks a lot guys , any inputs will be appreciated. 

From what I’ve heard, I believe one or all of those “missable” trophies aren’t even missable.

I have not tested the solutions out, but if they actually are missable, you’ll have to revert back to an older save file or the latest one before act 4 and restart from there.

• Like 1

There is a free room after you finish the games story, so you can do vandal there. As for the other two, I believe that since they added the endless siege mode after the story, you can continue from there, loss a siege on purpose, and work towards that trophy from there. It will get little tedious, since it will take away all your orcs that you had defending the castle, turning them against you, but the trophy should still be doable.

• Like 1

wow ! thats amazing , thanks a lot guys. I will definetly try this out , I had read like 6 guides and all 6 said  the same thing  , 3 missable trophies , and they explain why. I suppose I can always upload the data and download back to after the last two trophies so I don't lose my orcs. have you guys officially confirmed this  ?

They are NOT MISSABLE, there are NO MISSABLE TROPHIES in this game, hasnt been since a update in late 2017 (endless sieges).

All you need to do is begin a fort defense, lose so it geta captured and then those apparent MISSABLE trophies can be acquired again!! 

No need to mess about with saves NO MISSABLES buddy ;)

When a fort gets taken, all new monuments will appear that can be destroyed and then obviously, you can do the bodyguard spy trophy again along with the warchief spy trophy, just means there is a little more to do now. 

For the warchief trophy, the easiest quickest way is to do it before the first fort as there are only 2 warchiefs there, now you probably will need to get rid of 6 or so potentially is all

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 3

thanks a lot mate ! I will definitely  try this.I still got some grinding to do I suppose but been level 40 post game is not the same as starting over , I'm definetely saving a lot of time here,   its great how you looked at this aspect of the missables from a deeper perspective that most guides and found a way to do them anyways , I got a similar attitude in that there is gotta be another way towards things , thats why I keep searching and asking questions for the sake of time saving. I  I followed your collectibles guide for the mummy demastered and it was great , keep up the good the work ! , this is a great community , thanks everyone , cheers to good  gaming !

Edited by azthefuture

20 minutes ago, azthefuture said:

thanks a lot mate ! I will definitely  try this.I still got some grinding to do I suppose but been level 40 post game is not the same as starting over , I'm definetely saving a lot of time here,   its great how you looked at this aspect of the missables from a deeper perspective that most guides and found a way to do them anyways , I got a similar attitude in that there is gotta be another way towards things , thats why I keep searching and asking questions for the sake of time saving. I  I followed your collectibles guide for the mummy demastered and it was great , keep up the good the work ! , this is a great community , thanks everyone , cheers too gaming !

No worries m8 ;)

I dont think we can blame anyone, but we do like to just lob stuff up as soon as we can and the extra patience it takes to experiment with something just a little bit more, a lot of us just dont have with videogames and I think its completely normal, i mean its just a video game after all xD, they all serve their purpose though I guess! 

Plagiarism is a lot worse today than it used to be as well I think which doesnt help. Ive seen a few new guides that have gone up since it dropped on PSPlus this month and they STILL say it has missables, so its clear to some extent, they havent played with everything themselves and so have labelled missable trophies just like most guides which were perhaps copied but not credited. 

Its a shame with this one though as the update came out in late 2017 and since then, hardly no trophy guides have been updated to reference that there are no longer any missables. I know authors move on and dont have time to update older guides, but its just a shame as new players will look at old guides and be misled still ;(

The point where you are at in the game, just means you have a little grind m8 is all! 

Ah Mummy Demastered, thats quite an old one 1 of mine actually, done a lot since ;)

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

I agree with you , that extra patience is a an ultra-rare platinum trophy in itself , very few have it , but having that little extra makes the difference between a good guide and a extraordinary guide , because ultimately the guide's purpose is to guide the player  through the experience in the most efficient way. I think you do a great job at it and you deserve more subs. I just checked through a couple of your guides and you do have quite a few :)  I've also played most of the games that you have guides  have guides for ;)