Orlog Player

glurak400

38 minutes ago, glurak400 said:

anyone an idea how to easy bear they players?

I don't 100% understand what you are asking here. If by 'bear' you mean 'beat' then I don't think there is a shortcut, you just have to play the game until a mix of luck and strategy is on your side. I recommend having the right God Favour setup - the one that does damage based on how many tokens you use is a must have. Also the one that provides healing can also help.

I play almost entirely defensively, aiming to generate and steal as many tokens as possible while blocking attacks. Most of my damage comes from that God Favour that does instant damage to the opponent. Defend + steal & generate tokens until you have enough to do 8 damage which equates to about 50% of the opponents health. Use the favour. Then do it all over again. It's not very graceful but I haven't had to play anyone more than twice with this method.

Edited by Crispy_Oglop
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

I don't 100% understand what you are asking here. If by 'bear' you mean 'beat' then I don't think there is a shortcut, you just have to play the game until a mix of luck and strategy is on your side. I recommend having the right God Favour setup - the one that does damage based on how many tokens you use is a must have. Also the one that provides healing can also help.

I play almost entirely defensively, aiming to generate and steal as many tokens as possible while blocking attacks. Most of my damage comes from that God Favour that does instant damage to the opponent. Defend + steal & generate tokens until you have enough to do 8 damage which equates to about 50% of the opponents health. Use the favour. Then do it all over again. It's not very graceful but I haven't had to play anyone more than twice with this method.

This is what I do as well. It's not fail proof...but like you said, never more than twice...and when I lose it's usually because of a careless mistake on my part.

To the OP, when you roll the dice, you'll notice some of them have an orange outline around them. ALWAYS select these and only these, don't worry about if they're attack or shield based, just select them. The orange outline is what gives you a token in the Resolution phase. So the more outline dice you have the more tokens you'll get. Also always choose the dice with the hand icon that steals a token from your opponent (if you get the hand icon with the orange outline, that's 2 tokens). 

You want to focus on this method the first 2-4 rolls and just build your tokens up then use the God Favor called Thor's Wrath (I think?) it's one of the first ones you get, and with 12 tokens you can do 8 damage. Just rinse and repeat. If need be, you'll get a God Favor eventually that will allow you heal yourself, you can use this if your opponent is putting the hurt on. 

Just start making it a point to count how many tokens you're going to get and strategize that way. Keep in mind to subtract your total if you opponent has the hand dice. There's still a little RNG luck involved...but this usually allows me to beat the opponent in one go. 

Edited by Viper
  • Like 1

thank you all, that is the most trophy that i hate, so finish that is good to beat it.

17 hours ago, Viper said:

This is what I do as well. It's not fail proof...but like you said, never more than twice...and when I lose it's usually because of a careless mistake on my part.

To the OP, when you roll the dice, you'll notice some of them have an orange outline around them. ALWAYS select these and only these, don't worry about if they're attack or shield based, just select them. The orange outline is what gives you a token in the Resolution phase. So the more outline dice you have the more tokens you'll get. Also always choose the dice with the hand icon that steals a token from your opponent (if you get the hand icon with the orange outline, that's 2 tokens). 

You want to focus on this method the first 2-4 rolls and just build your tokens up then use the God Favor called Thor's Wrath (I think?) it's one of the first ones you get, and with 12 tokens you can do 8 damage. Just rinse and repeat. If need be, you'll get a God Favor eventually that will allow you heal yourself, you can use this if your opponent is putting the hurt on. 

Just start making it a point to count how many tokens you're going to get and strategize that way. Keep in mind to subtract your total if you opponent has the hand dice. There's still a little RNG luck involved...but this usually allows me to beat the opponent in one go. 

On 11/23/2020 at 9:58 AM, Crispy_Oglop said:

This was pretty much my strategy as well. Played defensively by constantly blocking while building up enough tokens to do a devastating Thor strike. You pretty much win every time this way.

Playing aggressively with higher skilled players by chipping away at their health with axes and arrows will end in your defeat each time.

2 hours ago, Vault-TecPhantom said:

This was pretty much my strategy as well. Played defensively by constantly blocking while building up enough tokens to do a devastating Thor strike. You pretty much win every time this way.

Playing aggressively with higher skilled players by chipping away at their health with axes and arrows will end in your defeat each time.

Indeed! Works for me!