Incorrect Trophy Level and Missing PS5 Trophies on my.playstation.com

Anke

6 hours ago, Anke said:

Is anyone else missing all their PS5 trophies on my.playstation.com?

Also it appears the Trophy Level is not taking into account the trophies either.

PSNProfiles:

53s1bYkl.png

my.playstation.com:

dKYihtyl.png

Who cares about my.playstation.com? Also you can't even view PS5 trophies from PS4 or Vita. I won't be surprised if they are not displayed on PlayStation.com either.

On 11/23/2020 at 11:57 AM, Anke said:

Is anyone else missing all their PS5 trophies on my.playstation.com?

Also it appears the Trophy Level is not taking into account the trophies either.

PSNProfiles:

53s1bYkl.png

my.playstation.com:

dKYihtyl.png

Yeah, this is actually a thing. It does update eventually to the right level with the right amount of trophies (after a day or so) but you cant see the PS5 trophies there at all.

27 minutes ago, iliya0212 said:

Yeah, this is actually a thing. It does update eventually to the right level with the right amount of trophies (after a day or so) but you cant see the PS5 trophies there at all.

You're right, it is updating actually, albeit not that quickly, you'd think it would update immediately. 

19 minutes ago, iliya0212 said:

Really hope they will fix it eventually, I was actually using it quite a bit and like the layout better then the new app or ps5..

It's not quite as useful as PSNProfiles of course but I did enjoy comparing with my friends. Would be good if there was a way to see your PSN friends here on PSNProfiles easily, unless I am missing something somewhere.