Anke

Incorrect Trophy Level and Missing PS5 Trophies on my.playstation.com

7 posts in this topic

Is anyone else missing all their PS5 trophies on my.playstation.com?

Also it appears the Trophy Level is not taking into account the trophies either.

PSNProfiles:

53s1bYkl.png

my.playstation.com:

dKYihtyl.png

6 hours ago, Anke said:

Also it appears the Trophy Level is not taking into account the trophies either.

PSNProfiles:

53s1bYkl.png

my.playstation.com:

dKYihtyl.png

Who cares about my.playstation.com? Also you can't even view PS5 trophies from PS4 or Vita. I won't be surprised if they are not displayed on PlayStation.com either.

On 11/23/2020 at 11:57 AM, Anke said:

PSNProfiles:

53s1bYkl.png

my.playstation.com:

dKYihtyl.png

Yeah, this is actually a thing. It does update eventually to the right level with the right amount of trophies (after a day or so) but you cant see the PS5 trophies there at all.

27 minutes ago, iliya0212 said:

Yeah, this is actually a thing. It does update eventually to the right level with the right amount of trophies (after a day or so) but you cant see the PS5 trophies there at all.

You're right, it is updating actually, albeit not that quickly, you'd think it would update immediately. 

4 minutes ago, Anke said:

You're right, it is updating actually, albeit not that quickly, you'd think it would update immediately. 

Really hope they will fix it eventually, I was actually using it quite a bit and like the layout better then the new app or ps5..

19 minutes ago, iliya0212 said:

Really hope they will fix it eventually, I was actually using it quite a bit and like the layout better then the new app or ps5..

It's not quite as useful as PSNProfiles of course but I did enjoy comparing with my friends. Would be good if there was a way to see your PSN friends here on PSNProfiles easily, unless I am missing something somewhere.

17 minutes ago, Anke said:

It's not quite as useful as PSNProfiles of course but I did enjoy comparing with my friends. Would be good if there was a way to see your PSN friends here on PSNProfiles easily, unless I am missing something somewhere.

Yep, would be nice