Game queue times, Solo Difficulty, Player Base

Burstawesome

I have been very interested in picking up Resident Evil 3 for a while, but hadn't pulled the plug yet. I just got the game from Best Buy yesterday and since this is multiplayer I want to get it started soon. I wanted to know whether it's going to be easy or difficult. Are the queue times long and is it because of no player base? And how hard are the trophies if done solo, since the guide seems a bit outdated, is it easy or slightly difficult? I am mostly worried about trophies that require a specific situation to occur, if there are any. Queue times are the main issue, don't want to start the game if I wouldn't be able to find a game.

19 minutes ago, Burstawesome said:

I have been very interested in picking up Resident Evil 3 for a while, but hadn't pulled the plug yet. I just got the game from Best Buy yesterday and since this is multiplayer I want to get it started soon. I wanted to know whether it's going to be easy or difficult. Are the queue times long and is it because of no player base? And how hard are the trophies if done solo, since the guide seems a bit outdated, is it easy or slightly difficult? I am mostly worried about trophies that require a specific situation to occur, if there are any. Queue times are the main issue, don't want to start the game if I wouldn't be able to find a game.

If you're only interested in RE3R then you have nothing to worry about. Project Resistance (the multiplayer mode) has its own trophy list. Happy zombie hunting!

8 hours ago, Burstawesome said:

If i remember correctly, theres couple trophies you have to do with a team like the trophy medling kids. It is really hard doing it with randoms ?

As far as i know these trophies for RER, it shoudlnt to much trouble getting it legit online, since you cant really boost this Resident Evil game.

I am going it soon aswell.

Basically this game is a nightmare from a trophy hunting perspective, you cant really boost, not properly, and with a good chunk of the trophies youll be forced to rely on other players, then to top it off the games "matchmaking" system is so poor ps3 games put this to shame, no exaggeration... i put it off for a long time, but honestly just start, dispite the drawbacks its actually a really fun game to play, it only took me a week or so, once you get your feet wet in this game youll be flying through it, one way i made it slightly easier on myself was to pick mastermind first then stick with each character until id done all their trophies before switching to the next character, then do the same with survivors, that included meeting the requirements for the gold trophies with each character too. 

For Mastermind watch out for Times Up, Lets Do This! and Thats Not A Gun, This Is A Gun.

For Survivors watch out for Meddling Kids and Sharing Is Caring.

Edited by Shmeefly
  • Like 4