100 elite kills

Silver-I-Chariot

Thargoids count for 100 kills trophy, so you want to create a Krait mk2 anti-xeno build (this one is without any engineering):

https://coriolis.io/outfit/krait_mkii?code=A2pptkFflfdussf5x3x3x3--040404-B12d2dm92b02y1013x.IwkBlSukg%3D%3D%3D.MwRgDATGxrLrRZ4sUA%3D%3D.H4sIAAAAAAAAA2P%2BJ8XAwPCXFUj8qQASQju4GRj4VX79%2Fy9xBygoclyEgeH%2FfwYAV3x2GicAAAA%3D.EweloBhBmUA4QFMCGBzANokICMF8hRFA

Go to Electra system and look for no human signals through FFS (must be not higher than Rank 4, otherwise it will be insanely hard), go there, you may need to wait a bit but eventually some Thargoids will appear, they are instantly hostile and all Elite rank (from rank 4 signal you get 4 or rarely about 9 aliens, lower ranks are then not worth as they have 2 or less aliens).

You will kill well over 100 Thargoids before you reach the Expert rank for combat, as this method is the best one for that rank. It will still take some hours though.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, VirtualNight said:

Thargoids count for 100 kills trophy, so you want to create a Krait mk2 anti-xeno build (this one is without any engineering):

https://coriolis.io/outfit/krait_mkii?code=A2pptkFflfdussf5x3x3x3--040404-B12d2dm92b02y1013x.IwkBlSukg%3D%3D%3D.MwRgDATGxrLrRZ4sUA%3D%3D.H4sIAAAAAAAAA2P%2BJ8XAwPCXFUj8qQASQju4GRj4VX79%2Fy9xBygoclyEgeH%2FfwYAV3x2GicAAAA%3D.EweloBhBmUA4QFMCGBzANokICMF8hRFA

Go to Electra system and look for no human signals through FFS (must be not higher than Rank 4, otherwise it will be insanely hard), go there, you may need to wait a bit but eventually some Thargoids will appear, they are instantly hostile and all Elite rank (from rank 4 signal you get 4 or rarely about 9 aliens, lower ranks are then not worth as they have 2 or less aliens).

You will kill well over 100 Thargoids before you reach the Expert rank for combat, as this method is the best one for that rank. It will still take some hours though.

That's actually some solid advice, thanks! Too bad I've already spent all my money on a carrier and I'm too burned out to ever do mining again. Guess I'll just decommission it and wait for a week to get it all back. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Do Thargoids still count towards 100 elite kills? There's a community goal going on right now that makes this really easy if so.

EDIT: Wanted to come back to report that Thargoids do still count as elite kills. Trophy just popped for me after killing them for a few hours.

Edited by Solarus755