Feeding Frenzy

Mesopithecus

I just unlocked Feeding Frenzy trophy before bringing Eggabell back to Snaxburg - I've not even yet been to Frosted Peak to meet her, so either she is not needed for the trophy or I experienced a beneficial glitch.  Just thought I'd post here to let people know in case they experience the same thing.

She's not needed for it. Without going into spoilers, there's some trophies she's required for and there's some that she's not. 

Going into (albeit slight) spoilers...

Spoiler

She never physically joins the town like the other Grumpus do and you don't get the chance to feed her Bugsnax, so she's not required for the trophy.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AgentSmiz said:

She's not needed for it. Without going into spoilers, there's some trophies she's required for and there's some that she's not. 

Going into (albeit slight) spoilers...

Reveal hidden contents

She never physically joins the town like the other Grumpus do and you don't get the chance to feed her Bugsnax, so she's not required for the trophy.

That's definitely a relief to know, seems like the guides are mistaken then as I've seen a few mention that all 12 grumpus need to be fully transformed