On-line Status as of July 4, 2021

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/11/2020 at 9:29 PM, The_Mighty_Ducks said:

As of December 1, 2020 

On-line Status: Active (I'm actually shocked that a racing game from 2008 is still active, especially since its from EA) 

Mon - Dead

Tues - Dead

Wed - Dead

Thurs - Dead

Fri - Dead

Sat - Dead

Sun - Dead

Basically you got to boost MP.

Answers to most asked questions about certain on-line trophies (What I wrote is not plagerized by other players, personally confirmed by me) 

Community Member (Create or use an existing account to sign into EA Nation) - No need to create an account or anything, just connect and it automatically pops

Active Community Member (Participated in any Community Day. Visit NeedforSpeed.com for more info) - Tried on different accounts on separate days and EVERYDAY is a Community Day. 

Cat and Mouse Virus (Infected with the Cops N Robbers Virus by another player in Cops N Robbers event) - This is exactly like the Borderlands trophy titled And They'll Tell Two Friends (Played in a co-op game with either an employee of Gearbox or someone who had this trophy) 

If you need this trophy message me.

Was looking to start this soon, trying to get the mp trophies for the ps3 nfs games. How many people do you need to start an online race?

Edited by blitz1423

21 hours ago, blitz1423 said:

Was looking to start this soon, trying to get the mp trophies for the ps3 nfs games. How many people do you need to start an online race?

2 or 4

4 is for the Cops N Robbers mode. People do this one cause you can be idle and just leave your PS3 on. And rack up "games played" for the Notroious trophy. 

Do the 8 player trophy first. 

That was so annoying to get cause you have to get other players that also don't have it and sync your session. I took the initiative and kept on adding people and finally got it. 

Shout out to CypherNova139, that dude is the man for NFS games. I am grateful for that guy? 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/23/2020 at 2:29 PM, The_Mighty_Ducks said:

As of December 1, 2020 

On-line Status: Active (I'm actually shocked that a racing game from 2008 is still active, especially since its from EA) 

Mon - Dead

Tues - Dead

Wed - Dead

Thurs - Dead

Fri - Dead

Sat - Dead

Sun - Dead

Basically you got to boost MP.

Answers to most asked questions about certain on-line trophies (What I wrote is not plagerized by other players, personally confirmed by me) 

Community Member (Create or use an existing account to sign into EA Nation) - No need to create an account or anything, just connect and it automatically pops

Active Community Member (Participated in any Community Day. Visit NeedforSpeed.com for more info) - Tried on different accounts on separate days and EVERYDAY is a Community Day. 

Cat and Mouse Virus (Infected with the Cops N Robbers Virus by another player in Cops N Robbers event) - This is exactly like the Borderlands trophy titled And They'll Tell Two Friends (Played in a co-op game with either an employee of Gearbox or someone who had this trophy) 

If you need this trophy message me.

Hi there,

Does NFS Undercover require an online pass? I borrowed this game 8 years ago from my local library and I'm considering buying a copy to get from 1% to 100% trophies.

Thanks for your time.

22 minutes ago, BigRational said:

Hi there,

Does NFS Undercover require an online pass? I borrowed this game 8 years ago from my local library and I'm considering buying a copy to get from 1% to 100% trophies.

Thanks for your time.

No, this game came out before someone had the brilliant idea to make money off pre-owned games with online passes. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2021 at 10:01 PM, LucasDragon570 said:

Since 2014, my game has been impossible to get platinum, because of the "Freeze! Hold it right there!" Trophy, because I don't know what the hell never worked for me.

Before I thought this game was the worst in the series, after playing to try platinum I was sure.

Have you tried deleting your game save/game data? It looks like 10 players have popped that trophy in Feb 2021 alone: https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/100-need-for-speed-undercover/21-freeze-hold-it-right-there

Edit: it just worked for me too.

Edited by BigRational

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, dimavankula said:

Guys i wanna start this one what do u think is that possible to get online till servers fully down or better get around?

Servers are fine. Just got off after almost spending 48 hours straight in these servers without issues of connecting. If you are alone you might need to wait 5-15 min to get ppl to join in the lobby if you can't find any active lobbies. No problems at all for me. (EU)

Edited by Fugl7

29 minutes ago, Fugl7 said:

Servers are fine. Just got off after almost spending 48 hours straight in these servers without issues of connecting. If you are alone you might need to wait 5-15 min to get ppl to join in the lobby if you can't find any active lobbies. No problems at all for me. (EU)

You're lucky then.

I reside in Southern California, U.S. 

Find Match

"Connecting to EA Nation.."

5cbjt9.jpg

Clicked Accept 

Goes back to the Menu screen.

14 hours ago, The_Mighty_Ducks said:

You're lucky then.

I reside in Southern California, U.S. 

Find Match

"Connecting to EA Nation.."

5cbjt9.jpg

Clicked Accept 

Goes back to the Menu screen.

EA servers are wonky at many times though in general. I recently played MoH and that lost connection to ea servers all the time. Fifa is the same. Suddenly you will get a connection. My thing wasn't to try to apply that you and others doesn't have problems with it but to just state that the servers are down is highly inaccurate, therefore my respons.

Are you by any chance using wired connection or wireless? Sometimes changing the environment of your console helps with the servers in my experience. There are also some ppl that struggles with the terms of agreement that they can't accept them on older games and that keeps you not being able to connect at all to the servers. Might be something to look into.

• Like 1

I can confirm the servers are still online! 
We managed to get all online trophies within 24/48 hours. I personally had one disconnect during that time.

Just like @Fugl7 said, implying the server status is offline is false information. Of course the servers have their issues, but maybe some more research would have been in place. 

Edited by neospoon
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Paul_Cesar said:

Out of curiosity, why would the now delisted DLC have made it faster to platinum?

The Collector's Edition DLC included one special car...

The Koenigsegg CCX..

The car on steroids and moves like a ninja. 

Closest car to it is probably the Pagani Zonda F. Bugatti is fast and strong, but hard to control at high speeds. 

But the best car is Koenigsegg. It helped me cut the time in half or even 3/4 of the time. It was worth the $9.99. I just wish they made a Japanese import  DLC pack with all the cars that you can find in a car meet. Like Corolla GT-S, Civic Type R, etc..