Darksider

7 hours ago, Darksider said:

I'm so scare I won't be good enough to do this, to be honest. But I have a lot of motivation and perseverance, I hope these two qualities will allow me to do this.

So, I had a quick look at your profile... And this is without a doubt going to be significantly harder to 100% than anything you have already done. And I'm not saying that to bash on you, but to put you in the right mindset. This is going to be tough, so you should be mentally prepared! :D  

But, as @det_gittes mentioned above... it might actually make you addicted :P I played this game myself earlier this year, and went into it with the same thougts you expressed above... a really hard game, demanding practice and determination... (what am I getting myself into... again..)  And it ended up being one of my favorite games I've ever played. Mastering this game is incredibly satisfying!

So... keep at it, practice, and most importantly, have fun!! Once you get good at Trials, you stay good. Rising won't be nearly as hard once you've done this one. :)  

• Like 2

Good luck sir and most importantly have fun with this game. 

The greatest thing about trials is that you at first think "how the hell am I supposed to do that?" (I am looking at you Inferno 4). But after a while you get better and better at it and what seemed impossible is not anymore. 

The really tough trophies are :

- Is there anything you can't do? 

- Anger management (this can be cheated I've read in the forum) 

- Redlynx to the sword

- Speedcuber (I hate this one so much) 

Again good luck m8!! 

On 24-11-2020 at 1:05 AM, Darksider said:

I'm so scare I won't be good enough to do this, to be honest. But I have a lot of motivation and perseverance, I hope these two qualities will allow me to do this.

Didn’t you PM me over a year ago with the same questions? ?. I thought I gave you some good tips, and accepted your friend request so you could use my replays. But you never started going for it. 

What happened?

Anyway I still wish you good luck! You got this! (It’s really not too bad once you get the hang of it)

Edited by BB-BakkerJ
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...