QUESTION: Does it matter what difficulty I play this game on trophy wise?

Matthew_Banfield

If anyone can help me ASAP as I want to start tonight?

I've checked the trophy list and didn't see anything but if someone can confirm this with me I'd much appreciate it!

No, it doesn't matter. I got the platinum, so I'm sure. Btw if you want to hire my pawn for free, sent me a friend request on PSN. My pawn is a lvl 200 ranger (archer).

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

I think difficulty doesn't matter.

But if you want to hire my pawn her name is ... Naazneen i think lol yeahh2 it's her name (she's sorcery or mage). I forgot :(

Or just add me just say psnp :)

Edited by Nfs_Z

So now I just go to that stone thing and can get your character for free?

Yeah, but you need to be online to hire other players' pawns. When you go to a rift stone (that stone thing) and enter the rift, go to the stone and press :circle: and select "Search Pawn". Than select "From Friends" and look for my pawn. Btw my pawn level is shown as an infinity sign instead of 200, because I can't go any higher.

Yeah, but you need to be online to hire other players' pawns. When you go to a rift stone (that stone thing) and enter the rift, go to the stone and press :circle: and select "Search Pawn". Than select "From Friends" and look for my pawn. Btw my pawn level is shown as an infinity sign instead of 200, because I can't go any higher.

Cheers man, from the hour or so I've played it seems like a decent game

I think difficulty doesn't matter.

But if you want to hire my pawn her name is ... Naazneen i think lol yeahh2 it's her name (she's sorcery or mage). I forgot :(

Or just add me just say psnp :)

I might just take you up on that :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, I'm going to create a Pawns Request thread for this game with the characters you've said publicly and their levels alongside your usernames, if you don't mind. Sound cool? I could also make it say something like "By request only" if you want your pawns, the number of pawns or any other information a secret.

Edited by blankmar

Hey guys, I'm going to create a Pawns Request thread for this game with the characters you've said publicly and their levels alongside your usernames, if you don't mind. Sound cool? I could also make it say something like "By request only" if you want your pawns, the number of pawns or any other information a secret.

That sounds like a good idea. I am going to start the game here in the next couple days.

Sure, as long as you mention that I'll delete blank requests.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

• 2 months later...