Short games with easy trophies

Davinchoking

Hi!  I am a "novice" hunter from Argentina who plays in his spare time, which is little for my work I am using the almighty Google translator to write this, as I am stupid I am almost always playing difficult games that require many hours and skill, I  which does not combine well with my lack of time, for example right now I am suffering with Metal Gear Solid 5 The Phantom Pain and I ask God every day that Kojima let me deploy in missions faster and not do I lose my precious time hahahaha  .

Can you recommend easy and fun games that I can easily play?  The genre is indistinct for me as long as the platinum is simple and the game entertaining.

I will surely start visiting the forum often when I have time as I plan to buy the PS5 outlet

Thanks in advance and a big hug to everyone !!!

Edited by Davinchoking
  • Like 1

Anything by Ratalaika. Anything by POWGI. Anything by Artifex Mundi. The Order 1886, Murdered: Soul Suspects, Deadly Tower of Monsters, Her Majesty's Spiffing, Seasons After Fall, Burley Men at Sea. There are hundreds and hundreds of very short and easy platinums available now. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

If you are looking for quick and fun plats, I would recommend the Sly Cooper trilogy personally. The first game could be done in a day and the other two take maybe a week playing casually. The 3rd one is a little tougher, but it's still easy.

I think the Jak and Daxter Collection and Ratchet and Clank collection are also good choices, but they're not as quick as Sly Cooper.

Aren't the Jak and Dexter a bug fest? Or something along those lines? 

I have had them on my ps3 for years, but never tried them because of that.. 

I do agree with Sly 1 quite fun game (the reason why I double plat it), I haven't has as much fun with Sly 2 as with Sly 1, but maybe I just wasn't in the right mood when I tried it (disc wasn't reading properly... To much scratch, but I got a second one..). 

As for me to suggest quick, easy and fun PS3 games, I really don't know lol... I did enjoy Remember Me, but that's probably not short.. And Murdered Souls may not be for everyone's taste..

I think that there's a ps3 version of The Wolf Among Us, that fast and fun.. 

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Aren't the Jak and Dexter a bug fest? Or something along those lines? 

I have had them on my ps3 for years, but never tried them because of that.. 

I do agree with Sly 1 quite fun game (the reason why I double plat it), I haven't has as much fun with Sly 2 as with Sly 1, but maybe I just wasn't in the right mood when I tried it (disc wasn't reading properly... To much scratch, but I got a second one..). 

As for me to suggest quick, easy and fun PS3 games, I really don't know lol... I did enjoy Remember Me, but that's probably not short.. And Murdered Souls may not be for everyone's taste..

I think that there's a ps3 version of The Wolf Among Us, that fast and fun.. 

They are a bug fest on the Vita I believe. I had no issues with the PS3 versions. Ran just fine.

10 minutes ago, JoesusHCrust said:

Anything by Ratalaika. Anything by POWGI. Anything by Artifex Mundi. The Order 1886, Murdered: Soul Suspects, Deadly Tower of Monsters, Her Majesty's Spiffing, Seasons After Fall, Burley Men at Sea. There are hundreds and hundreds of very short and easy platinums available now. 

He's asking for ps3 games though.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

They are a bug fest on the Vita I believe. I had no issues with the PS3 versions. Ran just fine.

Ok, then it was likely the Vita version and I assumed borh were equally bad (it was ages ago too).

So, I will add them back to the actual pile ? (Tears to Tiara, Tomb Raider collection, Sherlock Holmes, Lollipop Chainsaw and many other...). 

I'm not particularly into platforming games, but now and then I do play some for a change of pace...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Davinchoking said:

I am suffering with Metal Gear Solid 5 The Phantom Pain and I ask God every day that Kojima let me deploy in missions faster and not do I lose my precious time hahahaha.

You can customize your helicopter to have you deploy faster. Dispatch Time [5] is the best upgrade.

• Like 1

On 23/11/2020 at 9:08 PM, Bennett316Spurs said:

Hi take a look at this video. 

If u want to add me u can look at my trophy list loads of games on there 

Good luvk with the trophy hunting 1f44d.png

Thank you very much, I did not even know that Barbie had video games with that I tell you everything hahahahahahahahaha.  I saw that the "El Origen de los Guardianes" has a video game that movie I love, I'm sure I end up buying the game!

On 23/11/2020 at 9:52 PM, Beyondthegrave07 said:

If you are looking for quick and fun plats, I would recommend the Sly Cooper trilogy personally. The first game could be done in a day and the other two take maybe a week playing casually. The 3rd one is a little tougher, but it's still easy.

I think the Jak and Daxter Collection and Ratchet and Clank collection are also good choices, but they're not as quick as Sly Cooper.

I was thinking of buying it, I was trying to get it physically but unfortunately in my country I find it for exorbitant prices, so I will surely buy it digitally (although personally I love to collect physical games) ?

On 23/11/2020 at 10:01 PM, JoesusHCrust said:

Thanks mate!  When I buy the PS5 I will take the opportunity to play some pending PS4 things that I could not enjoy because I skipped the generation (The Last Guardian as a priority)

On 23/11/2020 at 10:15 PM, Helyx said:

I see that Waifus are prone to easy trophies, I'll give it a look! ?

On 23/11/2020 at 10:24 PM, Han_the_Dragon said:

Ok, then it was likely the Vita version and I assumed borh were equally bad (it was ages ago too).

So, I will add them back to the actual pile 1f602.png (Tears to Tiara, Tomb Raider collection, Sherlock Holmes, Lollipop Chainsaw and many other...). 

I'm not particularly into platforming games, but now and then I do play some for a change of pace...

I also wanted to play Lollipop Chainsaw but I read in a Facebook group that they had closed their servers and it was already impossible to play, is that so? ?

On 23/11/2020 at 10:28 PM, Deceptrox said:

You can customize your helicopter to have you deploy faster. Dispatch Time [5] is the best upgrade.

It is precisely the one that I am developing now, but I still do not think it will change much, what bothers me if it is having to constantly go from the helicopter to the air command center from the air command center to the mother base and from the mother base to the helicopter  again and repeat, when I sit down to play I end up doing two generic secondary missions of the type "eliminate the tank" or "rescue the prisoner" and the rest I spend in the helicopter looking at the Idroid, I feel like I am wasting my time and not progressing  nothing.  now I'm going to go on vacation (about time!) so I'm going to try to get it off me 

11 hours ago, Davinchoking said:

I also wanted to play Lollipop Chainsaw but I read in a Facebook group that they had closed their servers and it was already impossible to play, is that so? 1f914.png

Not sure. From what I know, the server is unstable, but it's still possible to get the trophy for uploading a score to the leaderboard in each chapter (or whatever it is..). 

If it's really impossible, then it's something that I will not start at all either.. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Not sure. From what I know, the server is unstable, but it's still possible to get the trophy for uploading a score to the leaderboard in each chapter (or whatever it is..). 

If it's really impossible, then it's something that I will not start at all either.. 

This^

The Lollipop Chainsaw Leaderboard servers are trash and always have been but they do still work.

11 hours ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

any ralikata games, also tons of easy ones on psnow, jax and daxter quadrilogy and 3 of em have a debug mode for 10 min platinum, conan exiles has a debug mode.

The OP wants to know about easy PS3 games, not PS4 titles.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

The Ratchet and clank series

Sly series

the Lego games

zone of the enders collection

remember me

the darkness 2

pacman and the gostly adventures

all the telltale games (Wolf among us, the walking dead...)

south park games

they are all good and in the area of 10-30h with most of them beeing around 20. also none of them are difficult

if fun matters less you can go for some other options like anything that comes with a disney license

btw i platinumed lollipop chainsaw not too long ago and for me the servers worked without any problem. so its for sure not impossible

Edited by Ich1994-1994
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...