I am the boss now

neahcrow

I got over half of the trophies today within 2 hrs.  I'm wondering what is the most efficient way to get I Am The Boss Now/#1 ranking since this has to be with a created player.   I started a new character with one game sets, and one set matches but it's still forcing me to play 6 game sets.  Is this something that is just the case right at the beginning?   I got alot of trophies playing one game sets with Nadal already on career.  

Also the fastest way to get the reputation trophies- does being a jerk or good sport on the court help?  Or is it just the press conference answers?  

On 24/11/2020 at 9:25 AM, neahcrow said:

I got over half of the trophies today within 2 hrs.  I'm wondering what is the most efficient way to get I Am The Boss Now/#1 ranking since this has to be with a created player.   I started a new character with one game sets, and one set matches but it's still forcing me to play 6 game sets.  Is this something that is just the case right at the beginning?   I got alot of trophies playing one game sets with Nadal already on career.  

Also the fastest way to get the reputation trophies- does being a jerk or good sport on the court help?  Or is it just the press conference answers?  

After every shot press up for good reputation (good sport) and down for bad reputation (being a jerk) if you're playing a full game (5 sets, 6 games) you can reach either full positive or negative status in 1 match.

For me all championship games (where I was getting prize money and reputation point) were 1 game per match but all charity matches were still 5 set 6 games. Option to change length of charity match isn't available or I was missing something. Check if you're playing charity match or some championship.

• 3 months later...

I have reached #1 over Nadal, but when does this trophy pop? Is there a certain amount of points needed? This is crazy 

EDIT: I think I know why it didn't pop. I used a 99 rated created player. This time I tried 'new player' and I was getting cutscenes for every championship and had nowhere near enough skill points to reach 99 off the bat.

I hope this is why. Same as the 2 stupid reputation trophies.

EDIT 2. Finally got it!! 

I had no clue 'new player' meant enter what is pretty much a Story Mode and not my 99 rated CAP. I wish I knew that before. 

Edited by TheGoaler
Found out the problem