Trophy Thoughts?

x_Sw4ggYDuD3xx

The longest challenge will be to upgrade lvl 10 all weapons and exceptually the bat because when you hold it you don't grind lvl you just have to punch some faces and it's not the easiest way when your opponents use a shotgun or whatever 

We will see... 

8 hours ago, phasino said:

The longest challenge will be to upgrade lvl 10 all weapons and exceptually the bat because when you hold it you don't grind lvl you just have to punch some faces and it's not the easiest way when your opponents use a shotgun or whatever 

We will see... 

The Bat is the easiest weapon, in every near encounter I use it because you deal the most damage with it. The bat is my highest leveled weapon now, the shield is the most problematic for me. (Bat 7, Shield 2).

2 hours ago, ZachSmoke said:

Just started playing it. I’m enjoying it so far and already popped quite a few trophies. Ranking each weapon to 10 is definitely a huge grind. 

Not as grindy as Level 50, trust me. Level 50 will be the Platinum Blocker for the most.

Edited by Sikutai

I still find that it’s more of an issue with invested time than it being hard. In Deathmatch you’ll net 250xp by simply finishing a match, I usually get ~500 when I finish in the top 3, finishing in the top 3 gives you an extra 25/50/75xp depending on where you place.

I’m still figuring out whether it’s faster to earn xp by playing Deathmatch or Last Worm Standing.

• Like 1

The shield is definitely going to be the biggest issue on the basis that it's the only weapon that can be destroyed, not to mention reload time, ammo consumption and the attack itself being rather weak. The best strategy I've found so far is to weaken the enemy with the bat (using the shield as defense), then, when they have 30HP left, finish off with the shield.

The effectiveness of all other weapons mostly depends on where the fighting is happening, stuff like Hammerhead and sentry guns being useful in semi-open areas, niche weapons like the sheep launcher doing much better in vents.

I guess the sentry launcher will be the hardest to level up followed by the shield and then maybe the sheep launcher. They are fresh at level 2 while my basic weapons are already around level 6 and 7 after 8 hours of playtime. I'm level 12 now and by the looks of it, it will definitely take more than 100 hours to plat this game, mainly due to the lvl 10 weapons trophy, unless someone finds out a way to effectively grind weapons xp.  Also it looks like last worm standing gives more xp per hour than Deathmatch but I'm not really sure yet. 

Edited by DaaneS97

Everything is easy but oh man it's a long grind, winning in deathmatch and Last worm standing may be an issues for casual players since you need to go full on sweat mode to win a game and sometimes it's not enough I got second and third a few times with over 25 kills.. and may be worst in the future if they match you up with high level players. So yeah the sooner the better. Some of the weapons are garbage too, making it a pain to level up to 10.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, DaaneS97 said:

I guess the sentry launcher will be the hardest to level up followed by the shield and then maybe the sheep launcher. They are fresh at level 2 while my basic weapons are already around level 6 and 7 after 8 hours of playtime. I'm level 12 now and by the looks of it, it will definitely take more than 100 hours to plat this game, mainly due to the lvl 10 weapons trophy, unless someone finds out a way to effectively grind weapons xp.  Also it looks like last worm standing gives more xp per hour than Deathmatch but I'm not really sure yet. 

More than 100 hours sounds like a stretch but it sure took me a while to get from 10 to 12 although I’m placing in the top 3 most of the time.

1 hour ago, DisturbedPT said:

More than 100 hours sounds like a stretch but it sure took me a while to get from 10 to 12 although I’m placing in the top 3 most of the time.

Honestly? 80 hours at least. I keep getting first and second place always and i keep getting only 650xp. Even a match with 31 kills i got that much.

I have seen a guy level 21 and he was pretty noob, so i have hope that i'll get it done but the xp is so low. 

This game requires so much patience.

Edited by Cynical_Hunter
By level 25-26 you should get the 100k money trophy by my calculations

for whatever reason the last worm standing trophy wont activate for me I have one 3 games thus far and it still hasn't been achieved is there something I'm missing

On 12/2/2020 at 4:52 PM, ZachSmoke said:

I keep getting robbed of my death match win trophy. Tied at the end a few times and it always goes to the other player. Played my first two games of Last Worm Standing mode and won them both using the rocket launcher, lol. 

did your last worm standing trophy activate? mine won't

• Like 1

2 questions:

Do ps5 trophies automatically unlock when you already have them in ps4 version? There is no savegame so everything seems to be saved in the cloud

And: Any tips for winning deathmatch? I can kill 20+ players, there are also way higher ranked enemies in my matches who know the maps perfectly

5-6 hours in and have many of the trophys. Placing first in deathmatch isn't too hard once you get the feel of the game, my suggestion is the same map as the training, stay on ground/pitch level with an assault rifle, pick people off when they're fall stunned

Last man standing could be tricky though, Batter trophy will be pure luck

9 hours ago, Pelotedeneige said:

I understand we receive XP for holding a weapon but does anyone knows how it works for the shield ? Sometimes I am holding it during several minutes and the game is displaying only few seconds. It is very frustrating.

Happened to me like 4 times. I guess the game sometimes fails to register that you have changed your weapon. For example I killed someone with a shotgun and picked up his shield, swapped to it and camped for several minutes. At the end I got 5min and 500xp for the shotgun and only a few seconds for the shield

12 hours ago, DisturbedPT said:

The shield and the sentry gun are going to be a pain in the ass, I’m positive that I’ll get all other weapons to level 10 before I make it to level 30. I’m at 22 right now with 15 hours, just got the trophy for spending 100k and 4 weapons at level 10.

I have all Weapons at Level 10 and got the Trophy. My Level is 36.

2 hours ago, Sikutai said:

I have all Weapons at Level 10 and got the Trophy. My Level is 36.

Dang, how tough was it to grind the turret and shield? Must’ve been a pain, no?

EDIT: Also, did you find any specific game mode to net you more xp in less time? Just reached level 25.

Edited by DisturbedPT

2 hours ago, DisturbedPT said:

Dang, how tough was it to grind the turret and shield? Must’ve been a pain, no?

EDIT: Also, did you find any specific game mode to net you more xp in less time? Just reached level 25.

You get more Weapon EXP for just holding a weapon in Last Worm Standing or Last Squad Standing. You get less for that in Deathmatch.

Last Worm Standing: 3 Minutes = 500 Weapon-EXP (=max. Weapon-EXP per Match you can get for holding the Weapon) + Damage EXP. ( 1 Second = 2,0 - 2,5 Weapon Exp)

Deathmatch:               1 Second = 0,4 - 0,6 Weapon EXP.

You can do a lot of Weapon-EXP in Deathmatch if you do a lot of damage with your weapon, but that is complicated with the Shield and the Waffenwerfer (Weaponlauncher, Turret?).

1 hour ago, Detox2033 said:

Ugh, I became seriously second in my first match of last worm standing but 2 isnt good enough for the silver trophy :/ I hate those battle royale modes so it would have been very funny to net this trophy in the first try

You get this Trophy for a Win in Last Squad Standing too (Playstation 4).

Edited by Sikutai