Trophy Thoughts?

x_Sw4ggYDuD3xx

36 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

You get this Trophy for a Win in Last Squad Standing too (Playstation 4).

That's good to know as I'm fed up always getting second place in last worm standing.

Is the repel a bazooka round with the bat glitched? I've done it a few times even rebound the round and killed someone but no trophy popped

I quite enjoy the worms games and having played about an hour of this have also quite enjoyed it. I don’t play many online multiplayer shooter and expected it to be like Call of Duty where when I play I just get cream crackered every 10secs. I actually do it alright here! 

Trophy wise I got a stack over the first few games but having looked at the list the rest seem quite grindy. It’s a fun game but doesn’t really have the longevity those trophies seem to expect. 

Maybe there will be plenty of free updates like Fall Guys which might keep me poking my head in though. 

On 12/4/2020 at 4:20 PM, teenageraichu said:

for whatever reason the last worm standing trophy wont activate for me I have one 3 games thus far and it still hasn't been achieved is there something I'm missing

did your last worm standing trophy activate? mine won't

my popped however I believe the PS5 version is bugged atm. 

1 hour ago, Ultraxian said:

That's good to know as I'm fed up always getting second place in last worm standing.

Is the repel a bazooka round with the bat glitched? I've done it a few times even rebound the round and killed someone but no trophy popped

I unlocked the trophy a few hours ago. Just hammered the circle button as someone shot twice with a bazooka of me :) Popped right away

Today released a patch for my ps4 version, maybe they fixed it

2 hours ago, Sikutai said:

You get more Weapon EXP for just holding a weapon in Last Worm Standing or Last Squad Standing. You get less for that in Deathmatch.

Last Worm Standing: 3 Minutes = 500 Weapon-EXP (=max. Weapon-EXP per Match you can get for holding the Weapon) + Damage EXP. ( 1 Second = 2,0 - 2,5 Weapon Exp)

Deathmatch:               1 Second = 0,4 - 0,6 Weapon EXP.

You can do a lot of Weapon-EXP in Deathmatch if you do a lot of damage with your weapon, but that is complicated with the Shield and the Waffenwerfer (Weaponlauncher, Turret?).

This is great. When you win as team in last squad standing, everyone in the team gets it or just the last one?

Maybe they fixed this in the most recent patch, but I won a game of last squad standing on the PS4 and didn't get the trophy.  I was the only one left (both teammates died early), so maybe that has something to do with it?

I eventually did get the trophy, but that came via solo mode.

2 hours ago, Detox2033 said:

I unlocked the trophy a few hours ago. Just hammered the circle button as someone shot twice with a bazooka of me :) Popped right away

Today released a patch for my ps4 version, maybe they fixed it

This is great. When you win as team in last squad standing, everyone in the team gets it or just the last one?

1 hour ago, jts5009 said:

Maybe they fixed this in the most recent patch, but I won a game of last squad standing on the PS4 and didn't get the trophy.  I was the only one left (both teammates died early), so maybe that has something to do with it?

I eventually did get the trophy, but that came via solo mode.

I did this Trophy in Solo Mode, but I saw a Trophy Screenshot in a Community. He got the trophy for a Squad Win. Playstation 4.

4 hours ago, Sikutai said:

You get more Weapon EXP for just holding a weapon in Last Worm Standing or Last Squad Standing. You get less for that in Deathmatch.

Last Worm Standing: 3 Minutes = 500 Weapon-EXP (=max. Weapon-EXP per Match you can get for holding the Weapon) + Damage EXP. ( 1 Second = 2,0 - 2,5 Weapon Exp)

Deathmatch:               1 Second = 0,4 - 0,6 Weapon EXP.

You can do a lot of Weapon-EXP in Deathmatch if you do a lot of damage with your weapon, but that is complicated with the Shield and the Waffenwerfer (Weaponlauncher, Turret?).

Thanks for the detailed response, I ended up coming to the same conclusion after getting 3 squad daily goals today. You can get both more xp and weapon xp by playing in either last standing modes than in deathmatch.

The best advice I can give: Don't fight and hide. Like a worm in a wormhole. I won two or three games without killing anyone. 

Yeah I always search for good catacombs to hide and kill everyone who cames in there. But how can you win without killing? In the end its 1 vsc1 in a very small zone.

48 minutes ago, Detox2033 said:

Yeah I always search for good catacombs to hide and kill everyone who cames in there. But how can you win without killing? In the end its 1 vsc1 in a very small zone.

Probably died because of the gas/ lower health then the other worm and dies first.

Like the above post mentions, I have won twice without a kill while hiding the whole game and never engaged, therefore having the full health and the extra 50 Shield, both times I was able to get a can to boost the shield to 100 and have a spare med kit, where it there is no way others can survive the gas longer than myself

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Detox2033 said:

8 hours ago, Tyzis said:

Probably died because of the gas/ lower health then the other worm and dies first.

7 hours ago, Doubleofox said:

Like the above post mentions, I have won twice without a kill while hiding the whole game and never engaged, therefore having the full health and the extra 50 Shield, both times I was able to get a can to boost the shield to 100 and have a spare med kit, where it there is no way others can survive the gas longer than myself

Yes, i fighted a little because other players are usually very aggressive and followed me in my wormholes, but in the end my health and shield was higher.

Edited by Sikutai

So after playing for a few hours today I think honestly the game is easy like a 3/10 so far. Unlike most other online games getting the Win trophies can be pretty easy if you abuse the vents or corners of the maps. I've gotten almost all the trophies so far except for unlock and higher level trophies. After doing about a 6hr grind just starting today I'm at level 12 with  assault rifle/shotgun at about level 7/8 most other weapons at level 4/5.

To get the death match trophy easier I found if you camp in a long horizontal vent with the sheep launcher and plenty of ammo plus either a shield or shotgun you can bait enemies into it setting off the occasional weapon fire ping. Then launch sheep into them with no escape. I won a deathmatch tonite with 28 kills doing this.

For last worm standing grab what you can when you spawn (preferably shield and shotgun if there) then find one of the vertical service corridors connected onto an elevator. Go inside and squeeze into one of the small vents on the side and hide the match in these areas while avoiding enemies and gas when possible. When it gets down to just you and the last enemy boost shield into them then bat then switch to shotgun and shoot. The shield is hugely underrated I find because even though it can be destroyed it can protect you from any weapon making it highly recommended for the one on one engagement with the last enemy. Using the previous combo though you will most likely always kill the last enemy as they try to scramble and run away from you. Remember too when it comes to the last enemy if your in hiding stay in hiding make him search for you. You want to get the first attack on them and you never know if their waiting in a vent for you as well.

• Like 1

Nearly level 44 now, just need two more days worth of daily challenges and two weapons to get to level 10 till I'm done. I'm positive that I'll be done with the game by sunday, it wasn't as much of a drag as I thought it would be, glad this was a PS+ game.

EDIT: Nevermind, I thought the trophy was for 30 challenges but it's 50, one more week then.

Edited by DisturbedPT

1 hour ago, Detox2033 said:

Quick question: when you lose in last worm standing and get for example rank 6, do you get the XP when you quit immediately or do you have to watch until the round is complete?

I never play battle royale games, so this question comes in mind.

You get XP when you quit through the Square button but not if you use Option to go back to the main menu.

If you quit while playing Last Worm Standing, you will have the XP of your rank. If you quite while playing Battle Royale with teammates, you will have the XP of your team's rank at the moment you are leaving. If you leave and your team is still alive at 3rd rank, the game will give you XP for that rank, even if your team manages to go #1.

So it's best to quit if everyone else in your team is dead.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Pelotedeneige said:

You get XP when you quit through the Square button but not if you use Option to go back to the main menu.

If you quit while playing Last Worm Standing, you will have the XP of your rank. If you quite while playing Battle Royale with teammates, you will have the XP of your team's rank at the moment you are leaving. If you leave and your team is still alive at 3rd rank, the game will give you XP for that rank, even if your team manages to go #1.

So it's best to quit if everyone else in your team is dead.

Thanks. Now the only question left is if I get the trophy for last worm standing in the team mode, too (ps4)

Thanks. Now the only question left is if I get the trophy for last worm standing in the team mode, too (ps4)

No has to be done solo which honestly I'm glad for that. The team mode is more chaotic and less chance of getting good items then solo and trying to win in it is arguably harder not many teammates stick together and usually you will most likely end up in a 1v3 scenario where the enemy team either had one with a shield blocking damage and spamming grenades/rockets on you from behind it or they use revive spam on vents to essentially give them infinite HP. (I seriously hope they put in a cooldown on reviving teammates multiple times.)

• Like 1

I’m only missing 3 challenges to get the 50 challenge trophy so tomorrow I’ll probably be done with the game. Played it for about two weeks, no idea how many play hours since my ingame playtime glitched out but I’d say it should be a 50h platinum. It wasn’t that big of a grind as I actually enjoyed the game quite a bit.

3 hours ago, DisturbedPT said:

I’m only missing 3 challenges to get the 50 challenge trophy so tomorrow I’ll probably be done with the game. Played it for about two weeks, no idea how many play hours since my ingame playtime glitched out but I’d say it should be a 50h platinum. It wasn’t that big of a grind as I actually enjoyed the game quite a bit.

I'll get my Platinum today, the counters says 78 hours. But the grind to Level 50 and for the weapons is faster now.

Edited by Sikutai

17 hours ago, DisturbedPT said:

Does anyone know how we’re supposed to do the trophy set on another system? Like I started on PS4 and only after platinuming it did I notice that there are two seperate listings.

So here's what I've done so far to get level 10 guns and level 50. Get the last thing right to the edge. Enter a match to get that last bit of xp on ps5. While in that match matchmake on a ps4 as well. You can run both matches at the same time...finish the ps5 match boom trophies, then complete that ps4 match boom trophies. You might need to enter at the same time maybe same boot session is fine. I did same match cuz I don't know how the data syncs to psn.

I've also wondered if I could just have both run at same time and get xp for both....didn't try cuz I thought it might break something