SkiIIs_That_KiIl

SkiIIs_That_KiIl's Dispute

22 posts in this topic

SkiIIs_That_KiIl

Kingdom Hearts
Reason: Having already made the ultimate weapon there should not be a 23 minute gap between receiving the key blade for Sephiroth and receiving the trophy for all keyblades.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgUsis5U1w4&t=16301s&ab_channel=Mistmaster1) Link

I watched a 10 hour [PS4] Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix - Platinum Trophy RTA in 9:55:39 (Link attached). This was completed by Mistmaster1, a KH speed runner. I followed a long step by step to this video as he played to ensure I didn't miss a trophy. He completed the game on critical mode, whilst I completed it on beginner mode, which is the reason I have every single trophy, except the critical mode completion trophy. I did things in my own time like farm levels and items as I wanted level 100 for the boss.

I have the screenshot of myself earning the "blade master" trophy and I am in merlin house which I believe from memory is where I was given the spellbinder keychain.

It is more than possible to defeat Sephiroth, then speak to merlin with all seven first level magic spells to obtain the spellbinder, popping the blademaster trophy.

Edit: I am currently unsure how to attached my screenshots as when I go to attach is says attach image as a URL.

I have a photo with a timestamp of my name and date, and the PS4 screenshot of myself in merlins house with the blademaster trophy popping, just unsure how to make my photo a URL.

Edited by SkiIIs_That_KiIl

Yeah the reporter is incorrect here, there are optional Keyblades that can be collected after creating Ultimate Weapon and beating Sephiroth so the time difference between trophies makes sense, doesn't seem to be anything else wrong with your Kingdom Hearts list either.

Edited by AusLeviathan

Thank you AusLeviathan

Is this all I need to do to dispute this claim?

he has also disputed my KH2 trophies, if you have experience with these games could you please also have a look at this dispute and comment your thoughts please?

I havnt played the games in a while so my memory of things is a little cloudy. I have disputed the KH2 and the case is open if you could please have a look.

How many more disputes you will open? :/

Just use one topic for all of your reports...

Sorry man I’ve never had this happen before this one admin has just disputed all my games I don’t know what’s going on.

apologies

i thought I was ment to dispute each case individually

2 hours ago, AusLeviathan said:

Yeah the reporter is incorrect here, there are optional Keyblades that can be collected after creating Ultimate Weapon and beating Sephiroth so the time difference between trophies makes sense, doesn't seem to be anything else wrong with your Kingdom Hearts list either.

How does this claim become rectified? do we just wait for a moderator to read through the dispute posts until he/she decides it's legitimate?

Please relax. Members of the Cheater Removal Team will likely chime in soon, they will then decide. As they have a life as well this may take a bit, though.

Bioshock 1 and 2, both seems off here too.

KH1:

Might be true, but list seems a bit off to me.

KH2:

The problem is all character entries before defeating Sephiroth.

Edited by MMDE

6 hours ago, MMDE said:

KH1:

KH2:

Is any research being done when writing these thoughts? Please only comment if you have a strong knowledge of the game's workings. 

"KH1 might be true"? What might be true, that I acquired a keyboard that is accessible after the ultimate weapon? The spellbinder?

The list seems a bit off? Give me an example of how this list is off, and if so is it off in an illegal way or legitimate way?

KH2, "The problem is all character entries before defeating Sephiroth". AusLeviathan already stated that you don't acquire Sephiroth character entry after you defeat him, you encounter him in multiple cutscenes engaging with Cloud in the battle of hollow bastion before you fight him yourself. You learn through the journals he is the dark part of Clouds heart. You learn this long before you have to fight him. Through the character entries....

BioShock 1 and 2, entries seem off here too? I Speed run this game, once again please tell me what is off about these trophies with examples

15 minutes ago, PermaFox said:

Chill out dude, and keep your panties on.  The CRT will review the games and your response and get back to you. No need to be an ass.

Please only comment if your able to assist the dispute, not trying to create drama here mate, thanks 

I understand text can be read, and interpreted in a number of ways, sometimes aggressive.

I will be more mindful to make sure I don’t come off as an ass, thanks.

just frustrating being accused of cheating when you hav not cheated 

I know it can be frustrating to be accused of cheating at a game, and with others judging you.  But please let me assure you the CRT are fair and will really research the issue before any decision is made.  Hope this is resolved for you soon!

7 hours ago, MMDE said:

KH1:

KH2:

KH1 isn't just a might be true, it's fact, the reason given for the flag is flat out wrong. For example you don't have to speak to Merlin after getting all the spells and not doing so will mean you won't receive one of the Keyblades. If you leave that until after you create Ultimate Weapon and beat Sephiroth then the trophy won't pop until you go back to speak to Merlin. There are also a few other Keyblades in chests that can be collected at any time which can also cause the trophies to pop like this.

I'm struggling to see what other problems you have with the list.

For KH2, you don't have to beat Sephiroth to get his character entry, report is incorrect, nothing more I can say.

Edited by AusLeviathan

Well, if we are dealing with edited timestamps, of course they will look ok to anyone outside CRT:

Either B1rvine or MMDE have more knowledge on this and probably don't share much so people can't cheat better in the future.

1 hour ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

Well, if we are dealing with edited timestamps, of course they will look ok to anyone outside CRT:

The CRT have already confirmed what the reason for the flags were and they weren't for edited timestamps. In fact in the case of KH1 the reason for the flag is something that anyone who has played the game should know is incorrect. In the case of KH2 the mistake is more understandable as it's something that most people would just assume is true due to how that mechanic usually works in the game.

If they've now decided that there were edited timestamps then that's fine, you can't exactly dispute timestamps. That's not what's being suggested here though, they're just asking for an explanation of how it's possible when an explanation has already been given.

Edited by AusLeviathan

1 hour ago, AusLeviathan said:

If they've now decided that there were edited timestamps then that's fine, you can't exactly dispute timestamps. That's not what's being suggested here though, they're just asking for an explanation of how it's possible when an explanation has already been given.

The bioshock flags were stated as edited timestamps.  Even if these games are fine, it's likely just a case of crossing their T's and dotting their i's before rendering a final verdict.

Edited by AJ_-_808
Autocorrect fail

12 hours ago, MMDE said:

Bioshock 1 is definitely not "ok".

Fully researched Leadhead Splicer before Defeated Dr. Steinman, meaning at that point player has no access to the camera to do the research.. 

also, Defeated Andrew Ryan (endgame) before Defeated Peach Wilkins (early midgame).

Also, Research PhD (maxed out all research) should pop at the same time as one of the numerous single research Trophies (it did not of that guy...)

The KH1 trophies seem legit to me.

It was much easier to get the character entries in the first part of the game.

Later on, in KH2, you have to play on proud to meet the last entries you need for the trophy.

OT: Its a shame to play KH with a video walkthrough of a speedrunner 😂 what a waste!

I loaded my critical playthrough of kh2 in which I ended the story but didn't defeat Sephiroth and I have his entry in Jiminy's journal. 

On 25/11/2020 at 4:57 AM, VaDiMkA said:

Bioshock 1 is definitely not "ok".

Fully researched Leadhead Splicer before Defeated Dr. Steinman, meaning at that point player has no access to the camera to do the research.. 

also, Defeated Andrew Ryan (endgame) before Defeated Peach Wilkins (early midgame).

Also, Research PhD (maxed out all research) should pop at the same time as one of the numerous single research Trophies (it did not of that guy...)

Yeah I'm not sure what's going on with the Bioshock list, but things are all over the place. Definitely something dodgy going on.

I cannot contribute any knowledge towards your KH disputes, but since people want to bring up your BioShock time stamps, I can at least give my insight towards those games as I’ve been speedrunning the BioShock series for years and have extensive knowledge of the games.

Your BioShock 1 timestamps are fine, minus the trophy for defeating Atlas...what did you do there? Defeat him, quit the game/reload a save to collect the miscellaneous trophies before actually beating the game? Totally legit mind you, but so weird that you didn’t bother completing the game first.

EDIT: I take what I said back...you earned the trophy for completing Leadhead Splicer research before beating Steinman in the Medical Pavilion. That’s not possible.  

For your BioShock 2 timestamps...you earned Minerva’s Den trophies out of order and earned a Protector Trials trophy waaaaay after the other ones when you should have earned it before completing them all. 

BioShock: Infinite timestamps are weird af, you’ve completed kill trophies and other miscellaneous trophies before even completing the prologue/getting to Columbia. How the hell did you manage that?

It seems like this is a bad case of editing timestamps across the board. 

Edited by HoorayForTyler

NoSkillsGettingKilled will remain at 5+ flags, thanks to the tip from @HoorayForTyler

( Please use the report button next time, if mentioning a problem, to avoid the possibility the OP seeing your message and hiding the game before we see it. )